Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Split AdviceTraining Programs

Looking into B-Bak's Mi4017049

nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
So I never been the one to buy any programs made by professionals as there are plenty of free programs online, however, I have been considering buying Ben Pakulski's Mi40. Now there reason why I am considering buying it, is not so much for the actual routine, but how to train all the muscle groups properly. I do realize that the routine works every muscle once a week, and he incorporates drop sets (I don't ever do drop sets). But we can all agree that Ben Pakulski is probably the most knowledgeable IFBB Pro when it comes to training muscle groups in their optimal & most effective manner.

I think this program would be a great investment from a bodybuilding standpoint, on how to properly contract & train each muscle group. Has anyone on here have any experience with Mi40 or is it overrated??
Post 1 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
How much does it cost?
Post 2 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
@_RudeCrew If not mistaken $95
Post 3 IP   flag post
Damn that's a little expensive. If it was $30-$40 I'd say fuck it and go for it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It's $77 here in the U.S. Still not cheap but comes with ridiculous amounts of vids on training each muscle group. Wanted to see if anyone here had any experience before I shell out $77 lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
I mean, I'm sure you wi learn something from it, so if $77 isn't gonna break your bank just go for it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
@nine0seven I think he has a good number of YouTube vids on how to train different muscles (which you may already know). If you don't need to routine, might just be worth getting what you can from those.
Post 7 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@nine0seven I did it and posted it up on this forum then got in a bit of trouble for it.

Can tell u now the nutrition guide is crazy supplement orientated and the program is 2body parts per day with primarily 8-12 rep range max and everything with 4second negative. Sticks to specific exercises.
The video are very good but it would benefit bodybuilders on drugs who focus primarily on light weights and focusing on Mind muscle connection and and feeling out the luscles.

Alot of his practices including rep speed, slow negatives and diet have been debunked by alot of current scientific studies and alot of the stuff eric helms talks about in his pyramid videos.

Also very small rest times and drop sets are big priorities in the program
Post 8 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
@nine0seven @_RudeCrew @Beans @FiremanSi

Someone's review from one who has bought both of Ben Pak's programs and ran it.

https://shawnthebuffer.wordpress.com/tag/mi40x/
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanSi
@nine0seven I did it and posted it up on this forum then got in a bit of trouble for it.

Can tell u now the nutrition guide is crazy supplement orientated and the program is 2body parts per day with primarily 8-12 rep range max and everything with 4second negative. Sticks to specific exercises.
The video are very good but it would benefit bodybuilders on drugs who focus primarily on light weights and focusing on Mind muscle connection and and feeling out the luscles.

Alot of his practices including rep speed, slow negatives and diet have been debunked by alot of current scientific studies and alot of the stuff eric helms talks about in his pyramid videos.

Also very small rest times and drop sets are big priorities in the program

Don't remember you running Mi40 In the past couple years?! Given your info though, I think I'll save my money lol seems like a lot of his info can be found on YouTube anyways
Post 10 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
whyd you get in trouble @firemansi, for sending it to us :P?
Post 11 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 Yup apparently the post got flagged and just had to remove all trace.
In fairness he is trying to run a business and I obviously went about it the wrong way !!
Post 12 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@nine0seven. This one has been discussed here before when it first came out. you can try the search and find the thread.

he uses glutamine so think twice.
Post 13 IP   flag post
340733 13 13
destitute