Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BackSplit Advice

Back Workout [Advice]17045

NicholasIsAnAsian private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there, I am new to ss.com and it would be first time posting in a forum. Have stopped working out for the past 3 months, strength level dropped tremendously. It would be my pleasure if someone could provide me a feedback and guidance. The following are my workout routines:

1. Pull-Up: 5, 5, 5, 5 [warm up]
2. Weighted Lat Pull Down: 20, 18, 14, 12
3. Single arm dumbbell row: 16, 14, 12, 12
4. Wide grip pull down: 15, 14, 13, 12
5. Close Grip pull down: 13, 12, 12, 10
6. Seated cable row: 13, 12, 10

Total Sets: 23
Exercise/week: 1
Strength Level: Low

Currently focusing on my form rather than the amount of weights. See if there is any improvements. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Apa khabar fellow Malaysian.
The regulars here, including me, would advise you to read the stickies first before you ask further.
There are 2 very good links provided in the main forum page. And they would also require you to provide more stats like age, training experience, etc.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@darklight79 Khabar baik, Chris Wu. Just noticed that's you who are replying. Thanks and will have a look at the stickies first. Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
@NicholasIsAnAsian Haha. Sama sama kawan. Takpe, ko ni baru kat sini.

Btw, welcome, the members here are very helpful.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@darklight79 Btw chris, just to let you know that I am not a malay. haha. Yeap, I have been reading certain posts since yesterday, and there are many great advices. Anyway, thanks for replying me. Much appreciated.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@NicholasIsAnAsian Yes but it's fun to use Bahasa Melayu at times to a fellow Malaysian. Cheers and good luck. Hope the stickies helped.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340735 6 6
destitute