Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceMisc.NewbieTraining Programs

Online training + diet plans17018

Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry for lack of posting lately guys but I need some of your help... Lately I've built a good social media following and have had a couple of people ask about diet and training, my question is do you need to be L3 qualified personal trainer to sell training and diet plans?
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Alot of youtubers and that havent any quals but they still take clients.
Depends on what ur offering and the type of client ur taking on?
I'd be getting them to fill out medical wavers if i was designing training plans for them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
The people that have asked are your typical on/off gym goer. Yeah I would create a parQ and questionnaire about their lifestyle but wouldn't know how to have it on record other than an email
Post 3 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
@Hamer93 for keeping records, you need to have a real medical waiver created and then send to your clients. They can either print it out, sign it and then fax it to you, scan it and email to you, mail to you or there are electronic signature programs you can use.
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I'd also look at some liability insurance. A couple million dollars of yearly coverage isn't all that expensive. CPR/First Aid certificate is a must as well. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight Even if its exclusively online? I mean those are both good things to just have in general but I fail to see why those two qualifications are necessary when you wont ever be in the same room as the client.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Ha ha ha ha ha! I totally read over the online part. Long day. Too many patients. Forget I said anything. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
yea it really depends how serious of a business you make this. if you go legit LLC and all that, liability insurances, medical waivers, etc are a must.

selling general nutrition, diet and workout plans like all the other instagram "coaches"? you can do whatever pretty much
Post 8 IP   flag post
340735 8 8
destitute