Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
NewbieSplit Advice

Unsure what to do?16990

sam141414 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, at the minute I'm having trouble with what is going on. I run 3-4 times per week and weight train 3 times per week. My diet is ok but the last few weeks I've really started to eat clean. The thing is I just can't get cut up enough I'm always looking still bloated/puffed up a lot and my energy levels seem a bit low. Any help?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Iadtr private msg quote post Address this user
@sam141414 im assuming if your energy is really low you probably are going low carb or arent eating enough on the days you do both?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi thanks for the reply, I try to stay away from carbs as they seem to make me sick in the stomach, I have an intolerance to a lot of foods which is annoying but I have to deal with it. I'm 186cm and around 78kg, my body fat is reasonably low but I think and I want it to be better. I generally eat steak/chicken and salads majority of the time and home cooked meals. I stay away from processed foods aswell but sometimes I might eat a few sweets or lollies to try give me a boost
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I'd read the FAQ. You need carbs. No wonder you feel exhausted. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
^this
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ok thanks. Where can I find them?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Its the 2nd sticky in the home forum board
Post 7 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
@sam141414 here ya go

http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/13958/simply-shredded-faq---read-before-posting/

That sucks about the food intolerance but hopefully there are some carbs that you're okay with because carbs will give you the boost you need. Many successful members of this forum are living proof.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340624 8 8
destitute