Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Split Advice

what lifts shouldnt be done together?16950

jf89 private msg quote post Address this user
So im thinking about starting greyskull lp and im trying to figure out the routine ..but what compound lifts shouldnt be worked together ex. Deadlifts and squats ohp and bench ....hw abt dips chins rows ab work exercises? Im not quite sure hw to go abt this
Post 1 IP   flag post
Zepa private msg quote post Address this user
@jf89 here

First input your stats, choose greyskull lp and you got yourself good template and pls stp typn like fkng fgt
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lol im on a crappy phone so typing like a fag is easier...and i was wondering what compound lifts shouldnt be done together on the same day...ive gotta lose some more weight im 5'11 205lbs at 25% bmi...i tried some calisthenic progression stuff fr a couple months but i think weights will be alot better at this point...im gonna go look around at gyms and see hw thier weight rooms look ...so yea...fag this fag that ,i dont really care what u have to say unless its helpful
Post 3 IP   flag post
@jf89 why would you even care about compound lifts that shouldnt be done togethere? I also posted link if you didnt notice thats really helpful because thats the routine
Post 4 IP   flag post
fortheone private msg quote post Address this user
What is the "greyskull lp?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@fortheone what is love?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Huh?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks man but i ddnt see a link and i got the book, i guess i asked that wrong ...and i thought dips shouldntnt be done with bench ,chins shouldnt be done with rows,etc. I guess im looking for an idea on what lifys compliment eachother the best to avoid working the same muscles more than needed in a session....sorry about the stupid noob question but i dont feel like messing with neck harnesses or curls so im kinda adjusting the routine and dont really know anatomy enough to just guess without asking questions like this.....didnt know this was a bad thing to ask
Post 8 IP   flag post
340763 8 8
destitute