Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressSplit Advice

New bench idea. Check out the video.16904

SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/754670088/maxx-bench-first-ever-gravity-release-bench-press?ref=hero_thanks

Saw this and thought it was really smart. Not as needed in large commercial gyms where you can ask for a spot, but in a home gym where one often lifts alone it could make all the difference.

What do you guys think?
Post 1 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
$$$$$

I'm going to stick to the roll of Shame 😐
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Price aside, this might be the coolest thing I've seen in terms of gym equipment in a long time! -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
Simple and very effective, I'm surprised this wasn't thought of much earlier.

I don't see how this needs to be a $15000 extra feature though.. Maybe 1-2 tops but 15? Psh
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
If I was building a home gym, I would probably buy one of the early bird specials. Really nifty.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thatguy81 private msg quote post Address this user
What a great idea, wish I thought of it, lol...
Post 6 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah i think it would be super helpful. If price were not an issue i would for sure use one of these.
Post 7 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty cool. I've always known when to stop pushing and have never gotten stuck under a weight before but it's still a cool invention cause a lot of people can't do that for some reason. My only worry would be over time the hydraulic system going bad and that thing dropping while someone is benching haha
Post 8 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
@_RudeCrew Haha I was thinking that too. I definitely wouldn't skip the routine maintenance they had.
Post 9 IP   flag post
340763 9 9
destitute