Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CardioFemale FitnessIntroductionMotivationTraining Programs

Calling Personal Trainers and Runners16806

Fayzeh private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I have been working part time, front desk at a gym for a couple years now. My boss recently asked me if I would take the lead in our new running group. She asked me to take on this project because I'm the only employee that really runs.

I'm suppose to send out an email to the people interested. Would like any recommendations on how you think I should set this up. I have been to running lectures so I will review my material. I'm assuming that these runners are not elite. My biggest concern is that they run at different paces.

I want the ladies to really enjoy their experience. Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Club Member:

The (name of your gym) Running Club is a friendly and free group of adults whose purpose is to encourage and help members to achieve their personal running goals. Members may participate or not as they see fit in a variety of running or running related activities that any of the members bring up to the attention of the group. This way the club provides a way to acquaint and inform each other with facets of running or training tips that one may not know about but might find interesting to try or to use to improve their ability. We also try to have fun doing it!

We welcome and encourage all levels from recreational runners to serious racers. As a club member you participate at your own risk; the activities listed by members in the newsletter, web site, email or in person are for information only, and not in any way a club endorsement, so please be careful and run responsibly at your own pace and ability as well as picking and choosing what you want to participate in.

Our running schedule is as follows:

Monday Fun Runs - The club meets at (where ever you're meeting). We have 2 different 4 or 7 mile routes, one for less competitive or beginner runners, and one for more seasoned runners.

Wednesday Run for distance: 7 or 10 mile runs.

Friday weekend warm-up: Come find out what a fartlek is and prepare yourself for a relaxing weekend. 3 or 5 mile runs, focused on speed and higher level conditioning.

Note: inclement weather may cancel a run at the club's discretion.

Please contact me at XXX.XXX.XXXX for further information or email me at XXXXX@XXX.COM

(modified from http://foothillflyers.org/)

-3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Ek probably got laid so much in college and high school doing all da ladies hw
Post 3 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Can you do my Biology final? I just can't get down ecology and the skeletal system 😜
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Everybody's got jokes... -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hahah
Post 6 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight love how you just pop in here and solve the entire problem before anyone could even post haha.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@eknight you are the man! Haha thank you! You just made my life so much easier.
Post 8 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Fayzeh How's this going to work? Will you have people meet at a park or track or something like that?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayzeh
@eknight you are the man! Haha thank you! You just made my life so much easier.

Awwwwww
Post 10 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight don't mean to hijack this thread but what's the best ab exercises to develop the Adonis belt?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine0seven
@eknight don't mean to hijack this thread but what's the best ab exercises to develop the Adonis belt?

Fuckin hijacking mother fucker! This log is about cross fit and runners only !!!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine0seven

Fuckin hijacking mother fucker! This log is about cross fit and runners only !!!!

Did someone say crossfit!?
Post 13 IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular we will meet at the gym. It's rite in the middle of the city. It's a relatively small all women's gym. Most of the women who go there work around the area and come during their hour break for noon/1pm classes.
Post 14 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
@eknight love how you just pop in here and solve the entire problem before anyone could even post haha.

Hey- I gave the board an hour before I answered!

@nine0seven sent you a PM. -3X
Post 15 IP   flag post
340614 15 15
destitute