Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Injury RecoverySplit Advice

Wrist mobility.16685

SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Curios to know if i am the only person with this issue. I discovered it today while doing OHP.

Grab 2 books or boxes that are the same size with the same type of grip. rotate them inwards and see if one wrist can rotate more than the other. Mine was about a 30* difference.

It helps if you can look in a mirror so you know that you arent bringing your shoulders in to compensate.

Looking into wrist mobility right now to try and even this out. I get a small pain when doing certain things that requires 'odd' angles and i believe this is why.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ehukai private msg quote post Address this user
My wrist and ankle mobility is all kinds of fucked up. For my wrist mobility I use a lacrosse ball right next to where my elbow meets my tricep and really work it around. Sounds unrelated but somehow vastly increases my wrist mobility.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
@ehukai interesting. I'll try that for a few days and see if I notice anything. How long did you continually do that before you noticed improvements?
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@SOLARSUPLEX FAP with the other hand for a while.
Post 4 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
In response to @wannabemuscular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
@ehukai interesting. I'll try that for a few days and see if I notice anything. How long did you continually do that before you noticed improvements?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Arimac44 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
@SOLARSUPLEX FAP with the other hand for a while.

This.
It will also help even out any inconsistencies with technique.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340764 6 6
destitute