Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
IntroductionNewbieProgress PicsSplit Advice

Advice needed16552

MarcoR private msg quote post Address this user

Hey first post. Been lifting just over a year. Feel my physique is good but not quite complete. Any advice as to wheat parts are lagging? I'm about 5"10 175lbs, thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Abs, arms, shoulders, chest. Can't see legs or back. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at that comment.

@MarcoR I would recommend taking a picture with normal lighting. This "stage" or overhead lighting in an otherwise dark room makes it obvious you are trying to give the impression you're very lean, problem is that it's not an honest portrayal of what you look like, similar to people putting filters on their pics then posting them.

Also you need to post the legs and back. These are the two areas most people lag in anyways and I cant see yours.

Lastly by coming on here and making this your first post it screams, "look at me, tell me I'm looking good!" To be honest you do have a good physique for a normal guy that is trying to be healthy. But you are FAR from complete if your looking to actually have a bodybuilder or elite athele's phyquie. To say your "not quite" complete makes it sound like you think you're almost done which is never the case. So my honest advice to you is to put your head down and educate yourself on proper nutrition and training. The praise will find you once you have paid your dues, don't go looking for it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
@LVjack solid solid post.

You're comin through with some high quality stuff lately!

@op. Looks like it's time to
A. Bulk
B. Bulk
Post 4 IP   flag post
340764 4 4
destitute