Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceTraining Programs

Has anyone tried out this counselling?16468

trainingfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, I have been going through the topics on this forum and find the replies quite useful. Quite a lot of misconceptions on my part as a beginner cleared.

Similar questions about bodybuilding and weight loss seem to be answered by this new Fitness Counselling service HealthKart has started (http://goo.gl/AVwgkF).

I wanted to know if anyone has tried out their services. Want some reviews. I am going for Weight Loss ~25kg types, 6'1'', 110kg.

Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
3six9 private msg quote post Address this user
NO.
Post 2 IP   flag post
macydawn private msg quote post Address this user
or just ask @eknight.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Awwwwwww. Thanks! -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainingfreak
Guys, I have been going through the topics on this forum and find the replies quite useful. Quite a lot of misconceptions on my part as a beginner cleared.

Similar questions about bodybuilding and weight loss seem to be answered by this new Fitness Counselling service HealthKart has started (http://goo.gl/AVwgkF).

I wanted to know if anyone has tried out their services. Want some reviews. I am going for Weight Loss ~25kg types, 6'1'', 110kg.

Thanks in advance!

So what replies have you found useful and which replies have you found false?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@trainingfreak Why?
Post 6 IP   flag post
TrenNorton private msg quote post Address this user
Counselors are scam artists in the sense that they don't solve problems. They want your hard earned money. When I coach someone, I don't do it for the money, I do it because my reputation is on the line whenever I help someone so I get more service. And thats how it should be. Not all these stupid capitalist pigs trying to scam me out.
Post 7 IP   flag post
qtdreams92 private msg quote post Address this user
Well everyone has to be paid obviously. but ideally it is do it for the love not for the money.
I dont know why but the word 'counselling' puts me off.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdreams92
Well everyone has to be paid obviously. but ideally it is do it for the love not for the money.
I dont know why but the word 'counselling' puts me off.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I COACH PEOPLE FOR LOVE, I LOVE MY CLIENTS! I HAVE TO GET PAID TO FEED MY FAMILY AND FOOD AND SUPPLEMENTS SO THATS WHY I CHARGE!!! But im not a scam artist trying to solve their problems. They have to do the work themselves. If I was a counselor I would do it for free, since it would be stealing if I didn't.
Post 9 IP   flag post
qtdreams92 private msg quote post Address this user
@TrenNorton Relax, I was on your side agreeing with what you said.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdreams92
@TrenNorton Relax, I was on your side agreeing with what you said.

Oh, sorry I didnt realize. Thanks!
Post 11 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Why go to them when the best advice can be found in this forum? Seriously.
Post 12 IP   flag post
340614 12 12
destitute