Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceInjury RecoveryMotivationNewbieSplit AdviceTraining Programs

Recuperation from a starvation diet16459

SkinnyJames private msg quote post Address this user
Last Year I went on a really low calorie diet for two months and lost a lot of weight, muscle mass and bone. I was truly uneducated. I've been out of it for nearly 5 months but I am trying to regain the muscle I lost and the remaining manboobs and gut I still have from being obese. I'm 5 ft 8.5 inches and 136 pounds. Age 18. I was abt 190 pounds when I began. I was wondering if I could get any professional advice on gaining back the muscle and losing the fat and become fully healthy again. In hindsight it was a truly bad decision. I've been working out for a couple of months and progress is really slow, and I have a damaged metabolism so upping my diet causes me to gain more fat than muscle. I really appreciate any advice ASAP Thank You.
Post 1 IP   flag post
qtdreams92 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @SkinnyJames have you looked at the FAQ? Can you work out your maintenance calorie TDEE to understand how much you need to eat. Also start a food diary.
On the training side the FAQ will show you some really good programs to follow. Log your progress and have fun.
Oh btw I don't get what 'damaged metabolism' means.
Post 2 IP   flag post
340762 2 2
destitute