Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
IntroductionPhysiqueProgress UpdateSplit AdviceTraining Log

lifting for 1 year. Results so far16439

GrizzlyBerg private msg quote post Address this user
Ugh this kid again.

Not going to lie, you looked leaner 5 months ago (pics on left) than you do now, even though you claim to be the same BW but 2% lower in BF.

From your post 5 months ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyserb
Max
Deadlift
1MR-315x1
Bench/incline
1MR 215x1 Bar to chest
Squat
1MR 315 ass to grass
I am not that strong and I understand that but overtime I will be blessed by the gods

I guess the gods still haven't blessed you.

What have you been doing for the past 5 months? Obviously not getting bigger or stronger.

In for another "motivational" video BTW.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyserb
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
I'd say a little over twice that amount.

-3X

Wow you go over a picture that was created years ago. This is not the "standard chart" of with BF is measured. There are a couple cofactors to why I don't look like them !1st off anavar/trenbolone are used to densify the muscles in the body played a long with muscle maturity yields these results. I don't workout my abs

you're pretty far off what AAS and PEDS are being used here bud. don't spout shit like you know something. your bodyfat is not 5%, youre lean but definitely not that lean which is good. you don't have much muscle to show off regardless.

keep training hard, eating properly and sleeping well. you'll grow and in a couple years have a solid physique to show off.
Post 27 IP   flag post
eddyserb private msg quote post Address this user

I think this is not to bad for not training abs.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
you are not 5-6%. see the video below for my coach's (Alberto Nunez)DEXA Scan. He was DEXA scanned at 6.2%. You are obviously not remotely close to this level of conditioning.

That being said, you have done a great job for only lifting for one year and you should be proud of that. But you are not 5-6%, more like 10-12%. That's not an insult, just the facts. Keep training bud. Maybe next time consider creating a log about your training and not another one just posting photos of your progress.... give us a reason to support you
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal_88
you are not 5-6%. see the video below for my coach's (Alberto Nunez)DEXA Scan. He was DEXA scanned at 6.2%. You are obviously not remotely close to this level of conditioning.

That being said, you have done a great job for only lifting for one year and you should be proud of that. But you are not 5-6%, more like 10-12%. That's not an insult, just the facts. Keep training bud. Maybe next time consider creating a log about your training and not another one just posting photos of your progress.... give us a reason to support you

wow thats looks crazy
Post 30 IP   flag post

Zepa private msg quote post Address this user
@Danimal_88 Alberto is your coach damnn !! Loving that dude.
Post 31 IP   flag post
qtdreams92 private msg quote post Address this user
Can you please get a dexa scan @eddyserb so you can confirm your true bf% for your own sanity sake. (And ours lol)
Post 32 IP   flag post
What kind of logs would you like to see?
Post 33 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
One with your legit body fat listed in it? -3X
Post 34 IP   flag post
Danimal_88 private msg quote post Address this user
@eddyserb just track your daily training and how you are progressing to your goals.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Ok well today I trained shoulders and chest.

I shattered my middle finger so no compound movements.

I warmed up with 2 sets on 40 reps on leg extensions 50 lbs

Seated Machine barbell shoulder press. I can stabilize the bar with light weight in the middle of the palm with out it hurting to bad.

30 rep warm up with 50 lbs
20 reps with 100 lbs
15 reps with 125 lbs
12 reps with 125 lbs
Dropset to 50 lbs 30 reps

Seated cable chest flys
50 rep warm up wasn't paying attention to weight I think it was 20 pounds.
15/10/8/6/15 was the set rep range

machine dips Concentrated on stretching and squeezing the chest.
15/10/8/6/15

Machine shoulder flys using elbows
30/20/10 Frontal delt rest for 2 min /50/30/10 Lateral delt rest for 5 min 50/30/10 rear delt

I finished with dips 30/20/10 I spend about 1hr doing this. I listened to EDM music, and tom platz motivation. Kinda cool to write about it think I would like to improve by writing my workout down on paper next time.
Post 36 IP   flag post
qtdreams92 private msg quote post Address this user
That is a lot of reps! But I guess listening to EDM when training can make you do that..
Post 37 IP   flag post
@qtdreams92 Yeah lol
Post 38 IP   flag post
I went home and ate 1LBS of ground steak, some supplements and a raw egg shake.
Post 39 IP   flag post
ehukai private msg quote post Address this user
Max Curl but no max bench

Post 40 IP   flag post
340609 40 15
destitute