Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
SexSplit Advice

Fact or Fiction16380

Xxlean private msg quote post Address this user
I got into a mini argument today at the University weight room about if ejaculating effects testosterone. The guy says it does infact lower Test. I've looked into this before and I couldn't find much info on it. I found a study performed on rats that didn't show any effect at all. But anyways I got into it with an assistant strength and conditioning coach..Actually, I think he's an intern. This guy actually tried making me look kinda stupid when I told him that it didnt affect it. As far as I know, sperm has nothing to do with Test, but i could be wrong. The only study I found that showed any negative effect was that you do lose a small about of Zinc when you unload lol. But levels return to normal shortly after.

Anyone have any info on this...Preferably a study on humans not rats?
Post 1 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
Sports science on ESPN did a show about whether or not sex decreased athletic performance a while back. They might of talked about test levels but I'm not sure. Here's the link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDFelcPAe2s
Post 2 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDFelcPAe2s

Part 2 of the esposode show this pro boxers blood work pre and 4 hours post sex. It was 325ng/ml pre sex and 462ng/ml post sex. So in this case the blood work shows it was increased. Hopefully you get the chance to show the video to that guy in front of other people since he was an ass and tried to make you look stupid.

One of my favorite quotes is, "Be humble, because you might be wrong."
Post 3 IP   flag post
I only go to the University weight room a few times a month. Its usually pretty busy so I just go to my normal gym, but I will be dropping by tommarow to show him this...He wasnt a complete dick or anything, he just pretty ignorant. He's one of them know it all kinda guys. Luckily there were only a few other guys around at the time, and I wasn't going to sit there and argue with him, but I will show him this tommarow. It will be intesting what he has to say...Honestly he's not the kind of guy you would expect to be a strength and conditioning coach...Truthfully, he barely looks like he lifts at all, slightly nerdy as well, but still think he knows it all.

Thanks for sharing this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Too bad he wasn't around to tell Wilt Chamberlain not to sleep with so many women.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Beans lol yea no kidding... I wonder how that would have went
Post 6 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxlean
Honestly he's not the kind of guy you would expect to be a strength and conditioning coach...Truthfully, he barely looks like he lifts at all, slightly nerdy as well, but still think he knows it all.

For starters, if you're gonna be a know-it-all blowhard about fitness at least be able to lift more than me. Phonies are the worst. lol

@Xxlean maybe you should offer to conduct some experiments with his gf (if he has one)??
Post 7 IP   flag post
@mikew haha...that's a brilliant idea... I'll run that by him. Lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
340752 8 8
destitute