Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Ares private msg quote post Address this user
Who is actually doing or done it?
tell me how your results have been and how your going on it
Post 1 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
there is a phat thread,

loads of ppl do it. i dit it for about 6 weeks but i got sick over xmas holidays n wen i came back to it got some injuries so i stopped
Post 2 IP   flag post
yeah i really cant be fucked searching for it.
Did you see gains while you were doing it?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
in legs ya but 6 weeks isnt long enough to see gains anyway
Post 4 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
ares- ya its pretty good, its weird getting used to the explosive training on hypertrophy days,where you grab a reasonably light db and almost throw it up each rep - the mistake most people make i think is going slightly too heavy. i feel the workout is leg oriented even though everything is worked twice. depends what youre looking for, but like everybody says, as long as you work hard eat right and get enough rest just about any routine will work
Post 5 IP   flag post
mikestheguy private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed with seansm... i did PHAT for a while and stuck with it strictly cause it was something new and fun... had to change it though to train for an event... if you haven't done it... try it out... at worst you can learn a lot from it and use it to create your own workouts later
Post 6 IP   flag post
Good to know that people have tried it to.
Im doing still on it now. How long did it take you to get over the tiredness and fatigue?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
I started it last week and all i can say is that im feeling it work...

one thing guys... DONT IGNORE THE REST DAYS

i thought i was clever and decided to skip the first rest day and boy did i keish in gym that day
Post 8 IP   flag post
the tiredness and fatigue - i push it as hard as i can every workout and i didnt really experience anything different from before i started phat. the two lower body days are quite demanding, but even at that im not particularly sore or anything.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
oaks do you think it would be alright for me to follow the program training days but change what exercises are done?

or should i follow the exact exercises Layne does?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
@corkey change them to fit your needs there isnt a one size fits all workout just pick lifts that you like to do
Post 11 IP   flag post
Zwalk private msg quote post Address this user
I'm doing it right now. It's interesting because I want to do the most weight that I can for the hypertrophy days and I'm not sure if I can get that type of explosive movement with that much weight. I'll feel it out I suppose. I'm on my hypertrophy days of my first week and my body feels awesome
Post 12 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
The program is going to be leg dominant Layne came across it on his quest to not have chicken legs so he started training them twice a week.

Mostly anything anyone reccomends is going to suit them, and in Laynes case he has struggled big time with legs so his programs are going to be leg heavy.

Find a BB who has bad shoulders and their routine is probably going to have more shoulders.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Ares go to my thread you phaggot!
Post 14 IP   flag post
haole private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87

Update your thread phaggoooot!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by haole
Quote:

Update your thread phaggoooot!

Your one cheeky kunt mate! ; ) Ya man I will be tuhnight I dont got my lift log with me at work!
Post 16 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Doing PHAT currently. Also, just started fasted training, so my lifts are down a bit. 225 for 12 squats felt REALLY heavy this week. Same for some of my other compounds. -EK
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:

so many sookybums on your thread haha
Post 18 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares
Quote:

so many sookybums on your thread haha

Post 19 IP   flag post
@corkey try his routine for a couple of weeks at least, then tailor it to your needs, given that one size fits truly isnt applicable to most tihngs, i found his exact routine has worked for me - although i cut out some bicep exercises, and usually just do 2 exercises in provided rep ranges

@zwalk its weird doing explosive db training. or even with the rows, but it feels good and i feel i really breaky a sweat by the sixth set of moving that light weight, albeit it takes some adjusting, it certainly works
Post 20 IP   flag post
340752 20 20
destitute