Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingDiet AdviceFemale FitnessMacrosSplit Advice

24 YO Female Seeking Shredding Advice16159

Slowprogress91 private msg quote post Address this user
You should find one in my profile photo album - just sayin'
Post 26 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
@Slowprogress91 you seems like someone who wanna get this for real and also you seem to be a funny person.

Hopefully you'll start a log so we can all help you to reach your goals. Also good thing you listened to @EK, he's a very important member to our community among others. He knows aaaaalot!

So in short words.. Welcome to our boards miss.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Slowprogress91 private msg quote post Address this user
@MMB Thanks and yes I do really want this. I have already come so far, I want to see how far I can push my body and be the best I can be.

I think EK might regret giving me advice and showing his wealth of knowledge because I will probably hound him all the time now for his opinion! I am so grateful that the fitness/health community is always willing to reach out and help others who are trying to find their way.
Post 28 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowprogress91
You should find one in my profile photo album - just sayin'

Just checked. 3X approved! -3X
Post 29 IP   flag post
GetFitGoFigure private msg quote post Address this user
oh yes! the second post you put of your macros is so much better than the first! Especially with your activity level...

So, lifting on an empty stomach.... I know the food situation is not ideal but can you have some fruit snacks and some protein drink before you hit the gym? something easy and not heavy? or, drink dextrose + BCAA's intra workout. Both bypass digestion so it can be utilized more quickly.
Post 30 IP   flag post

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^ solid advice. I train fasted and use BCAAs. -3X
Post 31 IP   flag post
340609 31 6
destitute