Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestMisc.

I just want to rethank EK16087

SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
So im at the gym today with a group of buddies from work. This other guy shows up that knows a few and he says that he is training one of our friends. Talking about helping him make better meal choices and with form. Seems legit. Now my other friend, since birth he had a deformed rib cage. What has this done? You can basically put your fist where is chest should be. It goes in... He was saying, "ahh shit i need this thing to grow a bit" This other guy who claims to be a 'part time nutritionist, full time personal trainer, and can squat 535(yaritem8)' tell s him to do close grip bench, because it hits the middle of the chest. Now this guy has aknowlaged that i am the alpha in the fucking herd and he looks at me and tries to get me to agree with him. I just said nope, there is one big chest muscle and no matter what you do its gonna grow the same way.

I come home and get online to make sure i didnt say something slightly wrong. I google "inner chest bench press layne" I have learned to toss the name of a respectable athlete in there so that cited sources and what not pop up. What do we know, the first link is a thread on SS. The last link in that thread is a huge post from @eknight from 3+ years ago with studies about the chest. Thats right bruh. Get scienced.

http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/1937/question-about-middle-chest/

http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/1881/page/1/bench-press-and-quotupper-pecsquot/

Second one is a good read. A lot of new people popping up lately and i feel the same questions are coming up again.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
i am the alpha in the fucking herd

Why do people talk like this? Seriously, I mean even on the Internet, it's quite sad. Idk
Post 2 IP   flag post
TyrannosaurusFlex private msg quote post Address this user
@EKnight

Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
Quote:

Why do people talk like this? Seriously, I mean even on the Internet, it's quite sad. Idk

Why do people take stuff so srs?
Post 4 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
Quote:
Quote:

Post 5 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Post 6 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Post 7 IP   flag post
340624 7 7
destitute