Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Body Fat EstimateCuttingIntroductionNewbieSplit AdviceTeen

Need advice..16051

Prog private msg quote post Address this user
hey new to the forum here. I am 187cm tall and 88kg. Unfortunately i have wide hips and narrow shoulders which i hate.. I just need some advice on what im lacking and what i should build more.. at the moment i am cutting to get rid of these love handles/lower chestfat.. What do you guys think my bf percentage is? any advice/help is appreciated. thanks.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
You look like a beginner, so I would recommend working on everything.

BF: ~25%
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/13958/simply-shredded-faq---read-before-posting/

Full body beginner stuff for a couple months nad get your diet and routine in check
Figure out what you like and don't like as well as what you want looks wise and just assess from there.
Post 3 IP   flag post
headoverheels143 private msg quote post Address this user
You have a really good frame. Definitely work on everything but specifically shoulders and back to really bring in your waist taper.
Post 4 IP   flag post
TyrannosaurusFlex private msg quote post Address this user
You don't really have wide hips or narrow shoulders. You're just fat. Cut.
Post 5 IP   flag post
GetFitGoFigure private msg quote post Address this user
I agree, you do have a nice frame to work with. Building muscle and leaning out will get you that physique you want. Lift all muscle groups.... You can start with a 3 day split, hitting all muscle groups building up to 5 days per week- lifting volumes such as hitting each muscle 2x per week (heavy day, high rep day) or hit each muscle group 1x per week and really work it. In general, lifting in the 8-12 rep range gets you size. 3-5 sets per exercise. Get your diet in check. I really like using the IIFYM.com calculator. Make sure you lift with good form above all!!!!! Don't get egotistical about how much weight you are lifting.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340762 6 6
destitute