Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingNewbieSplit AdviceTeenTraining Programs

MFT28 vs. Shortcut to Size16015

alexhager private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

This is my first post. I am a little tired of BB.com so I thought I'd try conversing with the community here. I'm 19 years old. Genetically, I have a smaller physique. A pretty small torso. I have been lifting for a year. The first few months, I followed a full body routine and saw great results but ended up stalling. These last few weeks I've been cutting and have made some serious progress in definition. If I had to guess, I am about 8-9% BF. Maybe a little more. I am looking to get bigger. I have tons of extra time on my hands. Spending hours in the gym is not an issue. I've been looking into a few programs for my next step. I want to add some serious mass while maintaining my bf%, or decreasing it, if possible. MFT28 on BB.com seems really interesting along with Shortcut to Size. I feel like they could bring in some gains! I will not be following the liquid meal portion of MFT28, however. Out of these 2, which do you think would work best for me? I am huge fan of push-ups and am sort of intrigued by the exercises in MFT. Let me know, thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
There is so much wrong in this post. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the comments.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Actually, I have 1 question. How much do you weigh?
Post 3 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I'd never follow ANY routine from BB.com. And if you are really wanting to get bigger than why make push ups a focus when you can benchpress? Check out the FAQ or read people logs to see what programs are right for you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Sharkoon1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
There is so much wrong in this post. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the comments.
In for sitting back, Did you bring popcorn ? If yes pass me a little im right on the seat behind you
Post 5 IP   flag post
alexhager private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

150 lbs. Please help me out. "Sitting back" makes you no different than the BB.com community. We all have to start somewhere. I'm just asking for a little help.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
@alexhager did you read the FAQ thread located here: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/13958/simply-shredded-faq---read-before-posting/ ?

The thread is actually broken down into Nutrition, Training, Diet & Supplements, and Training Logs.

-3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkoon1
Quote:
In for sitting back, Did you bring popcorn ? If yes pass me a little im right on the seat behind you

Nah but I have some lemon heads and skittles if you want some.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Sharkoon1 private msg quote post Address this user
My Lord lemon heads, just thinking about them make my mouse water.
Post 9 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
I answered your question. Nobody is going to spoon feed you.
Post 10 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
@alexhager I stay competition lean year round at 2% BF and I am always gaining size and raw power. If you are interesting in my underground training style and secret diet plan let me know.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340762 11 11
destitute