Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
thephenomenon private msg quote post Address this user
i am doing ppl 6 times a week and i have been advancing all the time never missing a single day but today i caught the flue and i did not lift, if i only did chest once a week can i fall back?

call me obsessed
Post 1 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, you have failed. Your bro life will now become nothing but a black abyss. You skipped one day and now it's impossible to do push day tomorrow. It's just too difficult apparently.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Tritons private msg quote post Address this user
your chest will dissapear

just rest, and everything will be ok.

take care
Post 3 IP   flag post
this really sucks. i still feel sick but i dont want my lifts to go down from taking a few days off. i should drink some coffee and drag myself to the gym
Post 4 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
If you truly have the Flu you need to take off. Don't be an asshead. You may lose some power from depleted fluid and glycogen stores, but it comes back quick.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Tritons private msg quote post Address this user
Do you really have a flu, or you just feeling down. If you have flu, stay home, rest, and eat everything.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing like flu-guy/girl getting his/her influenza microbes all over the barbells and dumbbells so the whole gym gets sick. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Nothing like flu-guy/girl getting his/her influenza microbes all over the barbells and dumbbells so the whole gym gets sick. -3X
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
If you truly have the Flu you need to take off. Don't be an asshead. You may lose some power from depleted fluid and glycogen stores, but it comes back quick.

is 1 week of no lifting enough time to lose significant strength?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephenomenon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular

is 1 week of no lifting enough time to lose significant strength?

No. One week will mean nothing in the long run. Eat, rest, and get better so you can get back in the gym sooner. And you'll just get other people sick, which is stupid.
Post 10 IP   flag post
340609 10 10
destitute