Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Misc.Split Advice

LOL Lyle McDonald Apology to the Internet15825

_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Have you guys seen this? I feel like he is just trying to have a pitty party thrown for him and get attention.

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@_RudeCrew If u look hard enough they have a 'disease' for everything these days.
JESUS what ever happened to sorry I was just being an Asshead !!
Does hypomania make u a racist aswell ??
Blaha did a vid on it aswell dude.
Post 2 IP   flag post
craig private msg quote post Address this user
What's the story behind this?
Post 3 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
@craig I don't know a whole lot but he's been a blatant dick about a lot of things.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Rawsteel private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard quite a few people call Lyle a dick but i've never heard the reason to why he's a dick.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@craig @Rawsteel
Theres a good few reasons.
The guy is unquestionably smart and has some great content and info.
But he's renowned for being a ridiculous Troll of people on youtube especially and has called out alot of them and racially abused people on youtube and on twitter.
There's not exactly one or 2 incidents apparently he's just ALWAYS at it and i've seen some of his comments and theres some focked up shit being said,
Post 6 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
i deleted him off FB because hes a pompus prick and a racist douchebag, started shit on a cpl of my status's

fuck lyle lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
@FiremanSi You say he's smart but also a racist. You cannot be both in my opinion given hating someone for the colour of their skin is the very antithesis of logic.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@cardinal U don't need to be stupid to be a racist man.
He's knowledgable in his field alright, ur taking it that i mean smart in the general sense but doesnt mean he knows how to behave in social interactions clearly has problems.
Post 9 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
@FiremanSi I get ya. So in summary he's an ignorant (and arrogant) ass, despite knowing a thing or two about lifting?

Just read the initial post and his writings strike me as a man who is both unhinged and has an ego the size of Niki Minaj's ass.
Post 10 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
I read alot of lyles stuff and he seems to know it really well, but with that being said he's an asshole to people on his forum and I've seen him hop on other people's stuff like Bret Conteras being a dick. I also suffer from bipolar 2 and it does affect the way you think and definitely makes you a badass in your own world at times, but brings you down pretty low at others. But at the end of the day I still know what is wrong and right.
Post 11 IP   flag post
340624 11 11
destitute