Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Split Advice

any calithenics routines?15773

jf89 private msg quote post Address this user
Im new here on this forum and i was looking around but couldn't really find an answer ,i was wondering if there are any calisthenics routine structured for a beginner like All pros beginner routine or starting strength for barbell training ,just something simple that progresses at a steady aggresive rate,i just see random routines every where is there a general consensus on the "best" bodyweight routines?? Any help is appreciated and sorry for my grammer ,my phones a real pain to use for this stuff
Post 1 IP   flag post
stewie private msg quote post Address this user
Are you looking for a beginner's workout to calisthenics or a complete beginner workout overall?

To start with calisthenics you need a good base with the usual bodyweight exercises:
Pushups
Pullups
Dips
Squats
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm looking for a beginner calithenics routine ,i was just curious if there was a simple starter routinr like all pros or starting strength for lifting,I'm just kinda researching what i wanna do since I'm so far out of shape right now
Post 3 IP   flag post
Salokin private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

Here, I just googled it for you, but you will still have to read it and perform the exercises yourself. We can't do everything for you.

Oh, and it's calisthenics, it's sounds like your keyboard has a lisp.

Happy training
Post 4 IP   flag post
Lol i tried google and i was just curious if there was a consensous on a program for CALISTHENIC workouts with structure..like the strength routines i mentioned. its npt like an actual answer pops up on google and a lot of it is bs ,for example , matt furey pops up and comat conditioning is retarded ,i tried it for a while a couple years ago when i was into boxing and ross enamaits was good but seemed more sports oriented..........so i was asking for guidance. from people who knew what they were doing ,if i need help finding google ill r help on that . lol and i can't see what I'm typing on here ,my phone is all messed up but i try to make my posts coherent .....anyways
Post 5 IP   flag post
Was there supposed to be an attachment? Because my phone didn't show anything intail like five min ago and isn't loading .....anyways thanx for any help
Post 6 IP   flag post
stewie private msg quote post Address this user
Calisthenics is not like weightlifting with set routines where you keep going heavier.

You have to start with the basics and once you can do them with good form you progress to more difficult exercises and just keep at it.

For a beginner, start with pullups, dips, pushups, legraises and squats.

Once mastered, move on to front lever, muscle-ups, frogstands, pullup and pushup variations etc.
Post 7 IP   flag post
That helps a lot ,i didn't know any of that thanx man ,so should i do each exercise to failure? or use a rep scheme or circuit style training?
Post 8 IP   flag post
340621 8 8
destitute