Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
IntroductionMacrosNewbieSplit Advice

Macro Cutting15737

Lythy89 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone! my first post here and i am looking for a bit of advice please

My stats - Basically Couldnt walk until i was 16 so ended up being a fat motherfucker! and been battling it ever since.... I am 5'6 and currently 185lbs (was 220) Basically looking to lose more weight and cut...i was eating at a caloric deficit and hit a plateau, fell off the train and just ate at maintenance for the past 3 - 4 months.

I want something to help me get it started again so im looking to track my macro's and do it properly this time.

Looking at 40/40/20 - 2000Cal, 55gFat, 220gCarb and 220gProtein (as close as i can get with my budget) Do you think this is the right thing to do/stats to set myself? I do on average 40 min cardio/body strength/boxing and bagwork exercises 3 - 4 times a week, krav maga (martial arts with fitness) 2x a week. Hope ive covered it all! thank you so much for reading and for any advice you can give me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Too much protein, too few carbs. Have you read the FAQ? -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
Just give it a try for a few weeks and take progress pics. If you lose weight and look better then your question will be anwsered. If you don't make progress you will need to make a change.
Don't worry about if it's perfect. Consistancy and longevity (kinda the same thing) is what matters most.
Post 3 IP   flag post
340735 3 3
destitute