Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Female FitnessLOLMisc.WTF

Seriously?15579

oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
So two of my coworkers were talking about those corsets you wear while you work out. I remember Joe Donnelly making fun of dudes who wear those. So I asked the girls if they really believe in it. One of them was like it does work! I go, no it doesn't. and she got quiet but the others laughed. Please tell me that shit doesn't actually work. One of them was like you need to wear it for a couple months for it to really work lol.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard of some physique competitors who wear them in order to keep their waist tight and smaller, that's about it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
GrizzlyBerg private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of the female competitors over on t-nation were talking about this a while ago.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_women_training_performance_figure_group/the_lengths_competitors_go_to_crazy_or_not
Post 3 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
Might work if you wear it all day. Look at some light overweighted person, their gut is "starting" just above their pants waist.

Thats just my two cents tho, nothing scientific there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm just skeptical if it actually works. I'd never wear one either way.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
I've never heard of such a thing. At least not for working out. How is crushing your insides good for your figure?
Post 6 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
i believe it works,

it goes back along time ago when women used to do it an remember how shrunken they made their waists ?
Post 7 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Ive heard of them working too... Pretty crazy if you ask me
Post 8 IP   flag post
hollyhopeful5678 private msg quote post Address this user
"Displaced organs and incontinence??? Sign me up!".....said no one ever.
Post 9 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhopeful5678
"Displaced organs and incontinence??? Sign me up!".....said no one ever.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Well that shit cray.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
it does work, it almost works the same way as if you wear a lifting belt everytime you work out, it helps with distension and keeping the waist tight and the muscles around the waist area tighter and relatively smaller.
Post 12 IP   flag post
BaiTu private msg quote post Address this user
It reminds me a little bit of doing a stomach vacuum exercise contiually.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Tamere02 private msg quote post Address this user
Definatly seems to be working for this girl

Post 14 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
^^^^ tldr @the1 has bigger arms than that girls waist. Even when they are both on a having a bad day
Post 15 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
basically these things end up fucking your organs up. I still do not understand how this kardashian bullshit is seen as attractive...some of these female lifters have a tiny freaking waist with a huge perfectly formed ass and its 100000% hotter than some rappers trash whos ass is more than likely implants
EDIT: Example...got dayum

Post 16 IP   flag post
@Kansas___Boyyyyy Agreed.
Post 17 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@oceanair. Ive watched it before on history channel. It actually works and have been used from the girls in the past. But the issue is it fucks up your internal organs/rib cage and forcing them to be to compact.

Post 18 IP   flag post
Tamere02 private msg quote post Address this user
@Kansas___Boyyyyy
WHO IS THAT?????????????
Post 19 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamere02
@Kansas___Boyyyyy
WHO IS THAT?????????????

Hahah.
Post 20 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
I think that after buying those women start to eat more healthily in order to aid the process which probably helps as well. Also the constant wearing would lead to some adaptation of the body in order to have it fit, as shown in the pictures above.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Salokin private msg quote post Address this user
Let's play devil's advocate for a minute. Let's say they do work, let's say they work great. Then what? Is it a permanent reshaping of your body? Not likely, as we're all adults and our bones and organs have been sitting in their fully developed places for years. Could it have some effect? Maybe, i'm no corset expert. But the thought of strapping on a corset for hours a day...everyday...for months or years to see an effect...no thanks.

Let's be clear though, these are not the lace up body squishing corsets of the 1700-1800s, so organ misplacement is likely a non-issue.

The though of deadlifting with one of these bad boys makes me cringe.

While on the subject of renaissance fashion returning, i have 2 words...Cod Piece.
It's about time women get dissapointed with something that comes off with the clothes like men have been for years.

Salo Out
Post 22 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Kansas___Boyyyyy Nice pic up there!

Makes me think we need a new Ass thread
Post 23 IP   flag post
bslo private msg quote post Address this user
One thing I will say is that after my wife gave birth both times she wore a wrap and corset and it helped her get back to close to her original size.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamere02
@Kansas___Boyyyyy
WHO IS THAT?????????????

...thats barack obama...president of the united states...and adrian peterson...
Post 25 IP   flag post
340614 25 25
destitute