Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingIntroductionPHATTraining Programs

Advice on PHAT or Candito program15575

Austonmartin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forums and I am going on my first bulk in a while. I have been lifting on and off since my college football career ended but since last November I have been really dedicated to getting leaner and stronger. I've been mostly in a caloric deficit this past year and now I want to put on some size and strength and see what I can do in the gym with a caloric surplus. I've also been on a bro split for the past year and I want to start training more structured and hit everything twice a week. Any advice on what program I should do would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking into Candito's strength/control program or PHAT. Thanks guys!

I'm 25, 6 feet 205 pounds right now.

DL- 405
Squat- 325
Bench-305
Post 1 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@Austonmartin Did them both LOVING' candito's at the mo brotha. Better program for me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@FiremanSi I guess my only worry is on Candito, will I be missing out on any size gains compared to PHAT or is it not something to worry about because the stronger I get in the 3 main lifts, the size will take care of itself?
Post 3 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@Austonmartin A: not something to worry about and B u haven't read up on the program man... Half the rep ranges are hypertrophy based.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@FiremanSi ok thanks, I will read into it and give it a go! Thanks man. How long have you been on Candito's program?
Post 5 IP   flag post
340733 5 5
destitute