Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

lol @ all the know it alls15562

csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
Way to many know it alls on this forum ffs. 130 pound people giving bulking advice........
Post 1 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Like who?

Do you know better? Where's your profile pic?
Post 2 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
Just reading around, and no lol, I don't think I know 100 percent better bc everyone is different and ill add one later if i decide to stay on this forum
Post 3 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
If you only come to hate we won't beg you to stay u know
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Just to point out, just because someone is small doesn't mean they don't know how to bulk, they might just not have had the time to do it. Just because someone is big doesn't mean they did it efficiently or without compromising physical health. You can choose who to listen to, but it's probably better to listen to everyone, believe few, and find out for yourself by doing research and actually doing it youyrself.
Post 5 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
Didnt come to hate, came to actually interact with people about different ideas, I agree with you completely beans...
Post 6 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
Cool then! I'll just add, knowledge cannot be weighted.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Tamere02 private msg quote post Address this user
"Listen to the smartest guy in the gym and not the biggest" seems appropriate to mention.
Post 8 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
INB4 OP DOES FAT GUYS
Post 9 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans
Just to point out, just because someone is small doesn't mean they don't know how to bulk, they might just not have had the time to do it. Just because someone is big doesn't mean they did it efficiently or without compromising physical health. You can choose who to listen to, but it's probably better to listen to everyone, believe few, and find out for yourself by doing research and actually doing it youyrself.


And on another note, this post gets @Beans to the 1000 mark!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by csizemore21
came to actually interact with people about different ideas

then do so rather than creating a thread showcasing possible butthert that may be going on.

Do you have an Idea about bulking that may be more optimal than what the aforementioned 130lb guy recommended? Do you have proof to back it up?
Post 11 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
I actually like this guy. There are tons of fucking pansy ass pussies on here who can't even bench half of what I warm up with.... With a fucked up chest. I can take half these fuckers deadlifts and throw them across the Atlantic Ocean
Post 12 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
At least he is from 'merica and talks in lbs, not kgs
Post 13 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
lmao this guy knows whats going on
Post 14 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
At least he is from 'merica and talks in lbs, not kgs


Nevermind I like you now @csizemore21


LB BROTHERS UNITE
Post 15 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
I actually like this guy. There are tons of fucking pansy ass pussies on here who can't even bench half of what I warm up with.... With a fucked up chest. I can take half these fuckers deadlifts and throw them across the Atlantic Ocean


This is true! You're a strong fukker.


But on the thread topic, unfortunately my problem is I don't know how NOT to bulk. .... forever big with gut ...
Post 16 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
@wannabemuscular fucking same. Been cutting for 5 days and im over it
Post 17 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@wannabemuscular fucking same. Been cutting for 5 days and im over it


Dude, you can't cut going into Thanksgiving week!
Post 18 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@wannabemuscular fucking same. Been cutting for 5 days and im over it


Hahaha goddammit it's been 5 days!!! You got this.
Post 19 IP   flag post
GrizzlyBerg private msg quote post Address this user
What does OP know, he probably does fat dudes
Post 20 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@wannabemuscular fucking same. Been cutting for 5 days and im over it


Dude, you can't cut going into Thanksgiving week!


Its a week long refeed
Post 21 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
Turkey day is nice lol
Post 22 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
If a guy claims to know how to bulk, then counts his macros on Thanksgiving, he loses. That's it.
Post 23 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
@wannabemuscular ill be counting plates
Post 24 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@wannabemuscular ill be counting plates


And PIES!
Post 25 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
If a guy claims to know how to bulk, then counts his macros on Thanksgiving, he loses. That's it.


If that happens then guy is no longer guy and is now women. Follow what I'm sayin?
Post 26 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@wannabemuscular ill be counting plates


And PIES!


A pie is its own macro
Post 27 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
^hahahaha I died
Post 28 IP   flag post
csizemore21 private msg quote post Address this user
^x2
Post 29 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@wannabemuscular ill be counting plates


And PIES!


A pie is its own macro



RUDE, DUDE, you're killing me tonight!!!
Post 30 IP   flag post
340621 43 30
destitute