Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingDiet AdviceSplit AdviceTraining Programs

What is your "Summer Shred" program?15483

TOMA private msg quote post Address this user
Let's write your training routine and diet routine and upload your progress pictures!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
My summer shred was go to Egypt eat the food and get the shits for 3 weeks and train weights and pre season football(soccer)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
I've bulked through that last 3 summers, whoops.
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans
I've bulked through that last 3 summers, whoops.

Haha, me too! The summer is too much fun to restrict yourself. BBQ's all the time, parties, etc.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
@wannabemuscular Lol I'm so bad at timing, I always cut for longer than expected into the winter, and bulking is so fun I just go right into the next Fall haha. I might have it down this year, though, just got done cutting. Maybe I'll cut next starting in the summer. Or maybe Ill just eat tons of ribs and potato salad.
Post 5 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans
@wannabemuscular Lol I'm so bad at timing, I always cut for longer than expected into the winter, and bulking is so fun I just go right into the next Fall haha. I might have it down this year, though, just got done cutting. Maybe I'll cut next starting in the summer. Or maybe Ill just eat tons of ribs and potato salad.

Haha, yeah, THAT ^ !!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Samwaite23 private msg quote post Address this user

March through to September when the last pic was taken, 194lbs to 180 in the last pic.

Just drop those calories, track your weight and learn to love being hungry as fuq
Post 7 IP   flag post
340752 7 7
destitute