Your unideal physiques1545

Sidewinder private msg quote post Address this user
Thor posted this on my thread about huge guts:

Post 26 IP   flag post
NinjaB0B private msg quote post Address this user
yea that looks really retarded :< bloat belly
Post 27 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
This... the worst thing I've ever seen in my life...

Post 28 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
^photo shopped. Check the blur in this guys arm by the cup.

and the 2nd guy has a fu<kin fanny pack.
Post 29 IP   flag post
EFJK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
The sport is ALREADY headed in the right Direction!!! Dont you Cheeky kunts forget about IFBBs new Physique Category for men!

Lettuce Be Cereal...This^^^ is going to take over BB soon as the public finds out and is more aware...They will support the Physique over the BBing all day!!!!!

Not so sure this is the case, although I'd love to believe so. The ratings and attendance for Men's Physique thus far are extremely low at the bigger shows. And the revenue follows the one's who generate supplement sales, and those are the IFBB pros and even natural BB pros.

In Men's Physique, it takes far less determination, dieting and supplementation to get your body to the standard that it needs to be to compete. I've seen guys who have lifted for under a year place in the top 3 and some even win their class due to having decent genetics. It's considered a joke in the competitive bodybuilding community, and I'm not sure I see that changing anytime soon.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Cupcake private msg quote post Address this user
the guy on the right, that real.. there was a program on tv about the cunt.

He is a cunt.
Post 31 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah.. but come on, synthol? I just don't understand why people use that sh*t...
Post 32 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
I think synthol would be effective for right before a competition if one body part is lagging slightly behind, but other than that, its retarded
Post 33 IP   flag post
340739 33 8
destitute