Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

Your unideal physiques1545

Thor private msg quote post Address this user
Starting this thread for the lols here's my first contribution. I'll add more in a bit.

Dave Palumbo- complete with HGH gut and synthol abuse on left tricep:

Post 1 IP   flag post
MyOwnEntity private msg quote post Address this user
Guy looks like a fucking idiot, would never embarrass myself like that. Go sit in a basement with some chains and never leave.

Not one single thing about him is appealing or impressive!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
FUGGIN FAF'd Has his HERP DERP Right hand downy pose!!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
I seriously don't understand what has led the sport to value bodies like this...especially in comps like the Olympia, that used to be the best of the best...now it's just who can abuse GH the most.
Post 4 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Hold on theres a big difference between that and;

Post 5 IP   flag post
True, but he's got the gut too when he lets it out.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=349646.0
Post 6 IP   flag post
Pretty big difference between that and

Guys a complete retard though hope he has high self esteem.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Just dont let it out then
Post 8 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Most unideal physical and the worst GH/Insulin belly of all:

Ron, you trying to hide a keg in there???
Post 9 IP   flag post
It's bad Hurrican but lets be honest you wouldn't evne think two seconds if it was a choice between that and the first pic.
Post 10 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Ya, I don't know, its close because at least the first guy's gut isn't half as big as Big Ron's (except he could be sucking it in)
Post 11 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
what the fuck is that THING in the first picture?

BURN IT WITH FIRE THEN PISS ON IT
Post 12 IP   flag post
EFJK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittMuscle

Do you honestly expect a guy to have a tight midsection when hitting this pose? You're leaning back and have every muscle on your back side flexed as hard as possible..obviously you're not going to flex your abs here.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFJK
Quote:

Do you honestly expect a guy to have a tight midsection when hitting this pose? You're leaning back and have every muscle on your back side flexed as hard as possible..obviously you're not going to flex your abs here.

No, but that is ridiculous. Just like everything else, man brings it to the extreme and than past that to the point that it has become a freak show. Noting aesthetically pleasing about some 250lb ball of muscle hobbling around on stage, not able to wipe your own ass. Have to find a balance. Someone with a good balance of strength, aesthetics, and athleticism is impressive, not seeing who can use more substances.
Post 14 IP   flag post
ilifthard private msg quote post Address this user
Rodrigo Ferraz...

Post 15 IP   flag post
Sorry for the double post!

Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnEntity
No, but that is ridiculous. Just like everything else, man brings it to the extreme and than past that to the point that it has become a freak show. Noting aesthetically pleasing about some 250lb ball of muscle hobbling around on stage, not able to wipe your own ass. Have to find a balance. Someone with a good balance of strength, aesthetics, and athleticism is impressive, not seeing who can use more substances.

That is the direction that IFBB Bodybuilding has gone though, so of course he's going to pack on all the muscle he can. And those substances are now the standard of the sport. But substances or not, that man's work ethic is unreal, and puts 99.9% of others intensity to shame.
Post 17 IP   flag post
True and I don't blame them for doing what they have too, I understand that. I also don't doubt their workout or nutritional efforts as taking substances alone will never get you close to that. My problem is a sport, that is so well known, revolves around illegal (I have no personal problems with steroids) substances.

Any Major league sport takes away trophies and hall of fame spots because a guy took them, but we praise these guys for abusing them. We are teaching kids thats its okay to destroy your body for what. We need to display bodybuilding as an art and something that teaches discipline and healthy living.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnEntity
True and I don't blame them for doing what they have too, I understand that. I also don't doubt their workout or nutritional efforts as taking substances alone will never get you close to that. My problem is a sport, that is so well known, revolves around illegal (I have no personal problems with steroids) substances.

Any Major league sport takes away trophies and hall of fame spots because a guy took them, but we praise these guys for abusing them. We are teaching kids thats its okay to destroy your body for what. We need to display bodybuilding as an art and something that teaches discipline and healthy living.

Couldn't agree more, lol. Don't quite understand how substances became not only accepted, but supported. The ones to blame, though, are the judges. After all, they are the deciding factor in the end. And when judges reward the ones with wider backs, thicker legs and bigger arms, competitors look to other ways to beat their opponents. Unfortunately, I don't think the IFBB can ever regress to where it used to be in the "Golden Age"..that's why they created natural leagues and all-natural shows..

A lot would argue on the contrary, however, that illegal substances have transcended the sport and helped bring it to the level it's at today in terms of total revenue and profit. From a business aspect, it's progressed nicely, and that is due to these guys becoming freak shows at 280lbs+ in their contest form.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Where did I say that I didn't expect it, etc..? All I said is he does indeed have one. I never mentioned anything regarding why it's out or not, just that he does have one.

Don't be ignorant.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Don't be butthurt by a forum comment. My post did not have a single hint of ignorance.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Don't be butthurt by a forum comment. My post did not have a single hint of ignorance.

Lol I'm not butthurt at all, I just don't see the point of your post when it was completely irrelevant to what I was saying.

Assuming you are familiar with the term ignorant, then you could see your post does "have a single hint of ignorance."

Ignornant means lacking knowledge or awareness in general, your posts falls into the second half! Congratulations, you learned the meaning of a new word! =D

/done.
Post 22 IP   flag post
There was no lack of knowledge or awareness there, lol? But thanks for the taking the time to go look up the dictionary definition to try and make a point. I simply asked you a question, so let me repeat it since you clearly didn't read or understand it:

Do you honestly expect a guy to have a tight midsection when hitting this pose?
Post 23 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
The sport is ALREADY headed in the right Direction!!! Dont you Cheeky kunts forget about IFBBs new Physique Category for men!

Lettuce Be Cereal...This^^^ is going to take over BB soon as the public finds out and is more aware...They will support the Physique over the BBing all day!!!!!
Post 24 IP   flag post
NinjaB0B private msg quote post Address this user
yep
Post 25 IP   flag post
Sidewinder private msg quote post Address this user
Thor posted this on my thread about huge guts:

Post 26 IP   flag post
NinjaB0B private msg quote post Address this user
yea that looks really retarded :< bloat belly
Post 27 IP   flag post
This... the worst thing I've ever seen in my life...

Post 28 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
^photo shopped. Check the blur in this guys arm by the cup.

and the 2nd guy has a fu<kin fanny pack.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
The sport is ALREADY headed in the right Direction!!! Dont you Cheeky kunts forget about IFBBs new Physique Category for men!

Lettuce Be Cereal...This^^^ is going to take over BB soon as the public finds out and is more aware...They will support the Physique over the BBing all day!!!!!

Not so sure this is the case, although I'd love to believe so. The ratings and attendance for Men's Physique thus far are extremely low at the bigger shows. And the revenue follows the one's who generate supplement sales, and those are the IFBB pros and even natural BB pros.

In Men's Physique, it takes far less determination, dieting and supplementation to get your body to the standard that it needs to be to compete. I've seen guys who have lifted for under a year place in the top 3 and some even win their class due to having decent genetics. It's considered a joke in the competitive bodybuilding community, and I'm not sure I see that changing anytime soon.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340738 33 30
destitute