Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
NewbiePhysiqueSplit AdviceTransformation

How much time to have a body like this15372

Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight79
Everyone who had the word "drugs" in their posts I'm repping.

I had drugs atleast 4x....just saying...
Post 26 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
get on a doug miller stack and youll b alright bro
Post 27 IP   flag post
TheJayyBe private msg quote post Address this user
I had to consult google to know what the expression means. I don't know what is so funny about someone who don't know something to ask it to someone who is involved into it. I don't have idea of what is "smaller goals" like someone said. I didn't said either that I was planning to get this shape in 1 day like the other guy said. I just asked about an idea in how much time it's supposed to get this shape training. Years, decades, impossible (maybe because the guy was born with a God given golden penis). I suppose that some people here join the college without knowing what's about, or how duration it has. It's not my case. I just asked for direct answers, not irony or pessimism from people who don't get this far.
Post 28 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayyBe
ot irony or pessimism from people who don't get this far.

Post 29 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
@thejaybe - ok truth

test, tren, masteron and possibly EQ
mixed with anavar, winstrol and maybe halotestin.. and he could also be using HGH..

+ photoshop, make up, water cut and carb up

to have a build like that , first to 2nd picture 2-3 years with gear assistance.
Post 30 IP   flag post

kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I had to consult google to know what the expression means. I don't know what is so funny about someone who don't know something to ask it to someone who is involved into it. I don't have idea of what is "smaller goals" like someone said. I didn't said either that I was planning to get this shape in 1 day like the other guy said. I just asked about an idea in how much time it's supposed to get this shape training. Years, decades, impossible (maybe because the guy was born with a God given golden penis). I suppose that some people here join the college without knowing what's about, or how duration it has. It's not my case. I just asked for direct answers, not irony or pessimism from people who don't get this far.

Serious answer...

Forget about how the guy actually "looks-proportionately" because only genetics will determine that. If you're looking at pure muscle mass than most likely never without anabolic steroids. Even if. You do without gear it will be 10 years or more, most likely. With lots of gear... 3 years at the earliest. And that's with some hard core stuff. You'd have to put on like 50 pounds or more. Thats a lot of muscle to build... A lot.
Post 31 IP   flag post
AndyCap private msg quote post Address this user
What i meant was, you didnt really give the people who can help you enough information.

1. How old are you?
2. How often do you train?
3. What is your training experience?
4. Are you willing to take drugs to get there?
5. What are your exact starting stats? (gender height weight etc)
6. What does your food intake look like?
7. Do you train at home or at a gym?

Without that sort of info it is hard to get an answer. By setting smaller goals i meant if you currently weight 140lbs, your first small goal should be to put on mass, or get your nutrition sorted out.

You can keep that picture as your end goal, but start thinking about how you are going to get there, first is to add mass get a solid program and sort out your diet, then have a goal to put on some weight (maybe think about the next 10 pounds you need to put on).

After that, then have a new small goal to get to 160 or 170 pounds.

Does that make it a bit easier to understand? I cant offer you much advise as i am new myself, but give everyone the right information and they can help you out a lot easier.

Andy
Post 32 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
@thejaybe - ok truth

test, tren, masteron and possibly EQ
mixed with anavar, winstrol and maybe halotestin.. and he could also be using HGH..

+ photoshop, make up, water cut and carb up

to have a build like that , first to 2nd picture 2-3 years with gear assistance.

Translated to -

Drugs
Drugs
More Drugs
Some Creatine
Drugs.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Sorry for the delay, work and MBA.
1. How old are you? 26
2. How often do you train? 3 Times a Week
3. What is your training experience? I trained almost one year 2 years ago.
4. Are you willing to take drugs to get there? Yes. I already used M-Drol in the end of the training year going from 145 lbs to 165 lbs.
5. What are your exact starting stats? (gender height weight etc) I am male, 171lbs, 1.8 meters.
6. What does your food intake look like? I didn't understood it very well.
Actually home with home gym equipament.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Sorry for the delay, work and MBA.
1. How old are you? 26
2. How often do you train? 3 Times a Week
3. What is your training experience? I trained almost one year 2 years ago.
4. Are you willing to take drugs to get there? Yes. I already used M-Drol in the end of the training year going from 145 lbs to 165 lbs.
5. What are your exact starting stats? (gender height weight etc) I am male, 171lbs, 1.8 meters.
6. What does your food intake look like? I didn't understood it very well.
Actually home with home gym equipament.

You are fucked. You probably already have mild gyno. You're gonna keep taking garbage shitty versions of steroids with worse side effects until you hate what you've done.

Don't even bother until you lift way more and know what nutrition is. Save your money and body.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas___Boyyyyy

You are fucked. You probably already have mild gyno. You're gonna keep taking garbage shitty versions of steroids with worse side effects until you hate what you've done.

Don't even bother until you lift way more and know what nutrition is. Save your money and body.

Yes man, I decided if I do it again will be after a long time practicing. You said it was shitty version of steroid, why? And what's the reals ones?
Post 36 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
The real ones you can't get from a supp store
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas___Boyyyyy
The real ones you can't get from a supp store

Man here I don't have references because here we doesn't have legally right to buy anyone. This one I have imported from Europe with the risk of it being take in the customhouse... If I miss some words, sorry, I'm not good in English yet.
Post 38 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Steroids in Brazil is legal
Post 39 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
For the record M-Drol (a Superdrol clone) is no joke. It's one of the strongest orals available. Short 3-4 week cycles can yield crazy results if diet and training are proper.

It typically is not known for estrogenic side affects if proper PCT is done.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
Steroids in Brazil is legal

Ovomaltine da sua mãe é que é legal.
Post 41 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
U just say my mother is legal? Fuck you
Pusc insult me in a different language
Post 42 IP   flag post