Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingSplit AdviceTraining Programs

Thoughts on Lyle McDonald Generic Bulk Routi15356

swollenscott private msg quote post Address this user
Hey I was wondering what you guys thought of Lyle McDobald's Generic Bulk Routine for someone concerned about mass. I've heard good things. I was set on Wendlers BBB when I get back from holiday but maybe this routine would work well? I didn't notice it in the FAQ section.

Not sure if it's been discussed on here before as I couldn't find the thread if it had.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
I say fuck that and EAT.... And lift big.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DEXchidera private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't really heard about it. How is it different from other bulk routines?
Post 3 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@swollenscott I cant stand that fella he is the ultimate Troll.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It's an upper/lower split example that's all.

Haha BBB it is. Case dismissed . Thanks guys
Post 5 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
lyles a douche bag, i had him on fb an he status bombed me and made the dumbest fukin statuses hatin the world lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Give phat a try. Iv had my best gains with phat. Just search layne norton phat. You can modify it to fit your needs...
Post 7 IP   flag post
Wow had no idea of the hate/not liking for the guy. It's almost like when I stumbled onto the Norton and Blaha thread. Can't we all just get along and lift? Guess there will always be dicks.

As far as programming goes it seems staying mostly compound and progressively overloading within a calorie surplus with some frequency two-ish a week will equate to gains so I'll try some strength work as I'm new to it. I'm one of those born and raised on Pumping Iron and Arnold's 10th rep speech.
Post 8 IP   flag post
twombles62 private msg quote post Address this user
Lyle is a douchebag but that routine is very solid.

It's a standard upper/lower routine.

I'm starting it with some modifications(added lateral raises) this week. After a year on 3x full body, I was deciding on a 2x frequency program, and went with Lyle's as I'm on a cut and will run it through my bulk transition. Will look at PHAT if I want more volume.
Post 9 IP   flag post
340764 9 9
destitute