Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Competitive BodybuildingContest PrepDiet AdviceMotivationTraining Programs

JOURNEY TO THE STAGE - LIFT THE RIGHT WAY15297

KPFitness private msg quote post Address this user
Huy guys, so basically this thread is to exchange advice and learn from each other. I'd prefer for everyone to be tolerant and help each other and not snap and try to put down others. I'll be posting videos from my channel if you wish to check them out, i'd appreciate it. All the advice i'm giving is factual and not just bullshit to get views (mike chang)

Enjoy and lets eliminate all the mistakes we've made in the past!

First video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjApCiQxW1k&list=UUqgIGRkBeT75nOy07GyMC9Q
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Nice. Anything I didn't agree fully with would be splitting hairs. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
wow, i can't believe we managed to agree on something.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Post 4 IP   flag post
This workout technique is used by some of the greatest bodybuilders in the world like Jay Cutler and 4x Mr Olympia Phil Heath!

If you like the video and want to support, Subscribe, Share, and give me Feedback!

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kcNHXedSD0&list=UUqgIGRkBeT75nOy07GyMC9Q[/youtube][/youtube]
Post 5 IP   flag post
naturalgallant private msg quote post Address this user
I built a pretty good physique with higher reps being a big part of my training. I still go heavy every couple of weeks, 6-9 reps range, but a lot of my training is in the 15-30 reps range.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
There's all kinds of things wrong with your calf post. For starters, you pronounce the "C" in gastrocnemius- it's not silent. If you want people to take your videos seriously, you need to know the anatomy and how to pronounce it. Secondly, the soleus does not simply run up the sides of the fibula and stop- it runs all the way up the fibula (point of origin is actually the posterior upper third of the fibula, in the oblique soleus line, between the fibular head and the posterior part of the tibia.)

Lastly, the portion about how bouncing involved the tendon and not the muscle- this isn't the case. When a muscle shortens it creates tension at the tendon, pulling a bone. Whether you bounce or not, this happens. The reason slow eccentric movements are more beneficial is due to the myosin-actin cross bridge formation involved in the movement. Stopped viewing at that point due to the misinformation. I'd revisit your kinesiology before putting something else out there. Good luck. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
340764 7 7
destitute