Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestSplit AdviceTeenTeenage Body Building

Workout & Chest tips1520

arnamnart private msg quote post Address this user
Hey new here
I'm 16 years old and weigh 75kg
And I was just wondering if anyone here could help write out a workout for me which also would accommodate around my Rugby Training (Twice a week tuesday and thursday, still time for gym beforehand) , I'm looking to really broaden up and tone up all areas including abs and especially on chest..
Last time I went to the gym, (Just had my appendix removed so 4 week break, according to the doc) I was benching 40kg dumbells haven't really noticed any improvements around my chest, really seeking that square chest..
Also any supplements I should be using, the only supplement I have been using is 100% Gold standard whey post-workout..
Post 1 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
u have to reduce bf to have definition. 2 days isnt really enough tbh. minimum of 3
Post 2 IP   flag post
No no id have rugby trainint 2 days a week and gym 5 days a week
Post 3 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
leave a day for rest. if rugby is intense dont workout those days either
Post 4 IP   flag post
Well I'd have one balls and skills day and fitness day with rugby training and I was thinking, say monday-friday gym and tuesday and thursday do maybe lighter work at the gym in build up to training then I'd have saturday rest and sunday game? then sunday afternoon rest as well, so kinda like a 6 day cycle?
Post 5 IP   flag post
shreddedAsh private msg quote post Address this user
man you are giving your body enough rest that is your muscles are not having enough time to grow
Post 6 IP   flag post
340740 6 6
destitute