Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingIntroductionNewbieTraining Programs

Few questions15140

smith96 private msg quote post Address this user
Iv posted on here before but just didn't stay constant. Iv made some progress this summer but not as much as I'd like. Current maxes are bench-195 deadlift-280 squat-240 at 150lb. I just have no idea what a written program is that I should follow. My main goal is size. I'm not sure if phat is to advanced. Any program recommendations is recommended thanks.

Pic is from February sorry for no updated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ParkerHenry private msg quote post Address this user
Get on a program that focuses on linear progression like ICF 5x5 or candito's linear programs. Since you are a beginner you can add weight to the bar much quicker than intermediates and advanced lifters. Take advantage of your noob gains while you can. I wouldn't go on phat until you have maxed out your linear gains, otherwise you won't make gains as fast.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@ParkerHenry thanks.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Westside for skinny bastards.

Dont let the name fool you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Trev182 I like the look of it not used to such low volume tho. Do you know of any of the templates that have 2 lower body days instead of just the 1 with the other being more explosive jump training?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Tritons private msg quote post Address this user
@smith96 It seems you are seeking volume i was the same, i always was adding volume to the programs which was unnecessary. The Westside is great, go with it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Tritons is there anyway for two upper and two lower with weights with ws4sb?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@smith96 Check this out, its modeified versions of WS by one of the members: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/3210/page/1/eknights-modified-westside-barbell-routine/
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Tritons thanks. That may seem a little do advanced. Would you recommend it compared to ws4sb?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yes i would, it has two lower body days as you wanted, and one of them is explosive day.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Tritons thank you I'm going to read up on it!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Would anyone recommend this program for ws4sb http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=920894
Post 12 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
This is the original version, and I would highly recommend it: https://www.defrancostraining.com/articles/38-articles/65-westside-for-skinny-bastards-part3.html -3X
Post 13 IP   flag post
340737 13 13
destitute