Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceNewbieSplit Advice

I need help guys, I beg of you.15113

jaketheguy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
You should be able to tell your appearance is changing as you train. Not day to day, but month to month. Train your legs the same as everything else. You can't spot reduce fat- it's going to decrease uniformly. -3X

So you suggested eating at maintenance ? You are advising body recomp instead of lean bulk or ?

And I also wanted to ask: How should I weigh my chicken: I know that to avoid any cooking method differences I should weigh it raw but when I put 200 grams on my electric grill it comes out as 80 which doesn't coincide with the protein content for cooked. And I am confused. Should I just use the macro 30p/0c/4f per 100 grams of cooked chicken breasts ? I really want to be accurate and thanks in advance.
Post 26 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Weigh it cooked. -3X
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Weigh it cooked. -3X

And is 4f per 100 grams accurate when it is trimmed ? Or I shouldn't take that into account and eat some nuts
Post 28 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Bro- seriously. Stop obsessing. 2 grams of fat isn't going to make a difference one way or another for you at this stage. That's why I advised eating at maintenance and staying on the same routine: you need to simplify your approach. -3X
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Bro- seriously. Stop obsessing. 2 grams of fat isn't going to make a difference one way or another for you at this stage. That's why I advised eating at maintenance and staying on the same routine: you need to simplify your approach. -3X

Just two last questions:

Am I with a high bf percentage (cuz my lower body is demotivating me man - it's like they belong to a fat kid) or is it just a skinny fat look due to a lack of Lean Mass ?

Should I take into account vegetables to my carbs macro - provided that I eat like a kilo a day and it adds up to 60 carbs ?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Deneii private msg quote post Address this user
Vegetables count as anything else. And dude, EKnight is right, you're overly focused on insignificant stuff. Sadly, that isn't uncommon.

I don't think you're skinnyfat either, you just need to put on some muscle.

Honestly i almost feel a bit sorry for how it sounds like you think of your body - you make it sound much worse than it really is, at least to me.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneii
Vegetables count as anything else. And dude, EKnight is right, you're overly focused on insignificant stuff. Sadly, that isn't uncommon.

Honestly i almost feel a bit sorry for how it sounds like you think of your body - you make it sound much worse than it really is, at least to me.

You mean, by seeing what I am saying about my body and then looking at my pics and can't "see what I see" ?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketheguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deneii

You mean, by seeing what I am saying about my body and then looking at my pics and can't "see what I see" ?

That's exactly it. From what it sounds like, everyone you talk to, including on this forum, are telling you you look fine. You're making problems out of nothing. Just take some advice that people are giving, stick with it, and don't go crazy over little things.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Deneii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketheguy

Yea, thats what i mean. As far as i'm concerned you just need to do some quality training, keep a reasonable diet and be patient, and you will see great results in time.
Post 34 IP   flag post
340738 34 9
destitute