Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

People say i always look Mad or in pain srs15026

TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys im 16 and im going to be starting highschool in 2 weeks as a sophmore. Any of you guys got tips seeing you guys are older and more mature and experienced it all. Well im sort of nervous because i use to be a talkative happy kid in pre k to 3rd grade until i moved alot like alot so i didn't bother to make friends. Well tons of people last year when they finally got to talk to me they said i looked mad all the time. I seriously can't help it it's natural to me i can't change my face structure. And i will not have a stupid smile on my face for no reason. Any tips guys.
And I lift so once i get bigger i don't think it will help any better.
Post 1 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen turn that frown upside down

Nah seriously who gives a fuck if you look mad? Unless you actually hate the world and your genuine attitude is I hate everything and everyone I wouldn't care
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm always getting told that I looked pissed off and angry. That's just my neutral face
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Lighten up, Francis. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
I absolutely love the world and want to go far. But I also need to be entertained by people so I should make friends somehow.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dai private msg quote post Address this user
If you don't manage to get a lot of friends, thats okay. I didn't got many for different reasons then yours during 3 years of what resemblance your high school, even though I got sucked into some two different groups at some point. I'm not the one that should give advice, but don't be to shy, withdrawn and share some of yourself

So if it doesn't go so well, hell its only school and life goes on
Post 6 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user

Duh, bitching resting face.

Just do things you like/love, and you'll have a better chance making friends than just being super friendly. I'm really shy, and most of my friends are from playing music and lifting. If you have something in common with someone, they probably won't care what you look like.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I.... I have a asshole... FACE... Im not a asshole :/

That ending part lmfa000000
Post 8 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
I used to that get when I was younger, that I look mad or stuck up. I'm honestly just shy and kinda introverted. So people take it the wrong way. So I made an effort to always smile at coworkers, acquaintances, guests (at work), etc. It makes a big difference, and now it's more natural. Fake it till you make it

67% of communication is through body language. So if you don't smile at people (even when you're in a good mood), they may take it the wrong way. You won't seem as approachable as someone who smiles, because as cheesy as it sounds, a smile is warm and friendly.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I really never figured out how to look good while smiling. You're right though, I should at least make an effort to look friendly.
Post 10 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
In high school I had hundreds and hundreds of friends. Now I have 2-3 true friends that will
Be in my life forever. As you get older what's important will be more noticeable...... With that being said who gives a fuck? All you should be worried about is getting your first lay on prom
Night bro!!!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen don't worry about how you look. just be natural. how can you look bad when you're smiling? lol don't think so much.
Post 12 IP   flag post
jonrivs49 private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen. Its not how you look its how you socialize and interact. You can actually even make a person laugh even with a serious face.
Post 13 IP   flag post
golagola private msg quote post Address this user
I am very happy to be at this forum and see how you help others people, even if it is not necessarily in a gym and more in everyday life it gives a good feeling that I am here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
In high school I had hundreds and hundreds of friends. Now I have 2-3 true friends that will
Be in my life forever. As you get older what's important will be more noticeable...... With that being said who gives a fuck? All you should be worried about is getting your first lay on prom
Night bro!!!!

exactly what i think of.
Post 14 IP   flag post
GazzyK private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen be yourself. And if that is friendly, open, honest it naturally comes through, irrespective of your facial features.

That being said, like @oceanair says, it really helps to smile. I'm also naturally introverted and shy too and work in an environment where I meet new people everyday and have to build relationships from the get go so I have had to work a lot on myself and smack that smile on (make sure it reaches your eyes , although I can't change my natural tendency to be introverted, I have learnt to switch that attitude when I need it. Eventually it just becomes much easier and at some point you just end up morphing into what you want to become.

Having the right attitude goes a long way, changing the small things, and then 6 months down the line you get a flashback and it's those moments you see the changes.

My two pennies worth, but hope it helps.
Post 15 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
So what? Just talk to people and they will get a better idea of who you are.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
If that, is seriously, your only problem in life too worry about, then be happy.

Dead serious.
Post 17 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Grow a beard and hide that ugly mug.
Post 18 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev182
If that, is seriously, your only problem in life too worry about, then be happy.

lol, right?
Post 19 IP   flag post
340624 19 19
destitute