Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

Deadlifts from the Washed Up Loser Olympics15024

Konstantinov private msg quote post Address this user
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22p3g0_deadlifts-from-the-washed-up-loser-olympics_fun?start=54

Take notes people, strong deadlifts here!
Post 1 IP   flag post
AarronStenner private msg quote post Address this user
I posted this on facebook a few days ago, it's hillarious!
Post 2 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
haha brilliant!
Post 3 IP   flag post
eventheodds1 private msg quote post Address this user

This is the main reason I started deadlifting heavy.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
ZammiNic private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
I actually quite like crossfit, yes it has its problems, lack of high level coaching, lack of common sense in most cases, but im happy for people to do anything to get fit/stronger/healthier. And have you seen the crowds it brings in?!?! Never seen that many people turn up to a powerlifting/bodybuilding meet.

End of the day, the guys are pulling some really decent weight, would love to see most peoples form on here for 1rm attempts and see how it lines up. I know mine would look just as bad as that.

Brandon lilly posted something the other day, guy he know who does crossfit only, walked up and pull 655lbs...how many here do that?

Every sport has its morons/bad trainers/general idiots, people should remember that.
Post 7 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinov
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22p3g0_deadlifts-from-the-washed-up-loser-olympics_fun?start=54

Take notes people, strong deadlifts here!

Lolll. I enjoyed that!
Post 8 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@Trev182 I agree I go to a crossfit gym, coaches there are excellent as one of them coaches rugby for Exeter chiefs, is a college lecturer and also does/did coaching for the cornish all blacks, it was more aimed at the fact that past a certain point, people need more structured training than merely performing the WODS, somerhing they do at the gym I go to where they perform wendler 531 at re beginning of each m/w/f/s session
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
I don't mind watching crossfit for a minute when it's on tv, some of those people are animals. But this video was hilarious. I've only ever seen blooper worthy stuff from home videos and the like. Did that one women's hand pop off, or was she just mad at it?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Konstantinov private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev182
Every sport has its morons/bad trainers/general idiots, people should remember that.

The difference with crossfit is that it's acceptable to be a moron/bad trainer/general idiot. As the commentator puts it: "you know your sport is a joke when you meet its standards but still end up in a blooper reel."
Post 11 IP   flag post
340764 11 11
destitute