Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLSupplements

So listen to me you're telling me that...14944

TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Mothafkn walmart sells these cheap protein that has 60g protein for like 2 scoops which is 1 serving? Motha..... MINDBLOWN i can drink 2 a day 120g then some food. I don't have to stress over eating.... This is genius. Don't care for the taste i chug that.

NO EXSCUSE FOR ALL YOU BROKE PEOPLE
Post 1 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen Dude, eat your protein! Use supplements to supplement your diet. Whey shakes are full of added sugars and chemical crap - eat whole foods (packed with nutrients that your body needs) and then add in 1-2 scoops of whey if you didn't meet your protein goals for the day. Definitely don't build your diet around whey shakes lol.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yeah but my family isn't as fortunate as others spending 50 bucks a week? For tilapia n chicken nty Ill buy that tub for 15 bucks then 1 pack of chicken and tilapia then im set. Woohoo
Post 3 IP   flag post
@TimmothyGen How about beans (super cheap and high in protein), oats (cheap and high in protein), etc. You realise you only need slightly over 0.8 grams protein/lbs per day? You can get that very easily through a few pieces of chicken , maybe some eggs, and loads of good carbs (beans, oats, rice etc)
Post 4 IP   flag post
Yeah those stuff like bread rice has protein and add the mup they meet up to a decent amount of numbers. Dw man i wont go full on whey im just always trying to find a way to save some money. Btw no i've never lived or been to korea. Born in texas and moved eeeeeverywhere now im in florida for a bit.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@TimmothyGen If it really is more cost effective for you and you don't over use it, then yeah it seems like a good deal! I love Korea, wouldn't want to work anywhere else
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen I used to get that kind when I first started, it's frothy as fuck and tastes like complete ass. I can't remember which thread it is but there was a study done to show how the values on the box are nowhere near how much protein is actually in each serving so you're getting cheated add well as but actually hitting your macros.
Agreed with @brian12 , being sedentary I don't need nearly as much protein but just shooting to hit my fiber goals each day with Ezekiel/Wheat bread along with wheat noodles puts me WAAAAY above 0.4g/lb and closer to 1g/lb
Post 7 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
It sure is cheap

but it also sure is nasty as fuark. If you don't mind taste I would recommend
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostshock
@TimmothyGen I used to get that kind when I first started, it's frothy as fuck and tastes like complete ass. I can't remember which thread it is but there was a study done to show how the values on the box are nowhere near how much protein is actually in each serving so you're getting cheated add well as but actually hitting your macros.
Agreed with @brian12 , being sedentary I don't need nearly as much protein but just shooting to hit my fiber goals each day with Ezekiel/Wheat bread along with wheat noodles puts me WAAAAY above 0.4g/lb and closer to 1g/lb

I see where your coming from. I just saw a video of Chris Jones explaining it. I might go with SixxStar instead then. But hey he was broke and im not the richest so ima give it a shot
EDIT: He drank Chocolate Peanut Butter and he said it tasted good and worked for him NOW im different because he probally got that BBC genetics (Ahaha)
Post 9 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Step 1. Get a fucking job

Step 2. Buy some fucking milk

Step 3. Fucking profit
Post 10 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a bulk food store. You can go buy "protein powder" it does not blend, it taste like shit, and you need a lot of powder to get 30g worth. But fuck, I bought a 6lb bag for like 13 dollars. I used about a quarter of it then went back to my other shit. A buck is a buck now that I'm older. But you being young I feel it. You live I. Florida? It's hot and people don't want to go out and do their yard work. Do it for them and make a buck while being active.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Hahahahahaha.

1. Get a fucking farm

2. Get a fucking cow

3. Drink all the fucking milk

4. Forever fucking profit
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
Hahahahahaha.

1. Get a fucking farm

2. Get a fucking cow

3. Drink all the fucking milk

4. Forever fucking profit
Post 13 IP   flag post
But seriously. This thread fucking annoys me. You're 16, get a job and don't be so dependent on your parents.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I gotta defend him here. He's just trying to save a buck. Not get an extra buck to spent on that extra buck product.

But I do agree in the sense that you would be better off spending that money from that powder on rice and mashed potatoes, eggs, your favorite cereal and milk.

Just eat that shit. Sure if you finna ball one week them splurge and get a bucket oh whey m8
Post 15 IP   flag post
Aha iv'e tried. My parents respect and love the fact that im trying to find extra money or look for one but im not in a situation where i can get one. My parents (not from america) me im another situation.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Get good on cams and you'll make tons of money. May be a tad but degrading..:.
Post 17 IP   flag post
MMB private msg quote post Address this user
Cheapest and best tasting bulk food is chocolate milk bro... Just drink all of it you can see.
Post 18 IP   flag post
hmmm u sure? ill look that up
Post 19 IP   flag post
340750 19 19
destitute