Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestSplit Advice

Chest Problems.... srs14802

TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
As you know im quite young (15) and i know my body is going through hormones and etc gyno what ever. Lately on this bulk im starting to get tits...... I work chest and all and i know i can't change the way my muscle structure is of my chest but I read building up your back will bring your shoulders back and a wider chest and doing incline. I have no clue. Also people are saying to lower your body fat which is cutting and I dont need to cut i don't have enough muscle.How can i prevent from getting man boobs.... SRS.....
Post 1 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen post a picture so we can see what the problem is (if there is a problem) and then offer suggestions
Post 2 IP   flag post
leanr0x private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen how big is your surplus?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian12
@TimmothyGen post a picture so we can see what the problem is (if there is a problem) and then offer suggestions

This. You may be interpreting something that isn't there. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian12

This. You may be interpreting something that isn't there. -3X

Yup this.

I thought I was getting moobs back after I started actually gaining pectoral muscle too, did s mini cut and see it was muscle that made the fat layer look more boobish. Don't make the same mistake as me, if you're gaining strength keep at it. Once you can safely switch programs I'd say just do a 30-120day mini cut just for the sake of progress measurement and to help stop your body dysmorphia from driving you crazy.
Post 5 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Your calorie surplus may actually be too high. When I was bulking up one of my training partners I accidently made him grow tits because I just put him on my bulking diet. The guy was like 5'9 160 lbs. I was 6'3 200 lbs lol. I just didn't know because I thought I could bulk him up faster with more calories. Also, I think the guy just had hormonal issues as well.

Or it could be that you are on the sauce and didn't pct correctly..hmmm
Post 6 IP   flag post
nuuuuuuuuuu. Ok ill post a pic later right now im eating. will keep you guys updated sec.
Post 7 IP   flag post

I wish i took a picture yesterday because i had a huge pump and it didn't look like boobs.. Weighed in at 165 today 3.6k calories a day 350+ carbs 170 prot 70 fats ish. I dont track like you guys as im growing i just make sure im eating enough then go over it

ALSO my shoulders are narrow a bit and i've been reading it's just bad genetics...... damn
Post 8 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
3600 calories sounds like too much for someone weighing 165 lbs. Using my rough calculations, you would still be in gaining mode eating around 2800 cals. I'd probably do 3000 at the most. Id start with 2800 and slowly add if you aren't gaining.
Post 9 IP   flag post
hmmmmmmmmm ok what bout my chest gyno or whatever? what exercises to bring up that nice lookin chest.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoleAnimal
3600 calories sounds like too much for someone weighing 165 lbs. Using my rough calculations, you would still be in gaining mode eating around 2800 cals. I'd probably do 3000 at the most. Id start with 2800 and slowly add if you aren't gaining.

I'll argue with this; I'm eating @ 3600 cals at 160 lbs and gaining smoothly. Guys like Matt and Hamer eat a TON more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
hmmmmmmmmm ok what bout my chest gyno or whatever? what exercises to bring up that nice lookin chest.

You don't have gyno; you might have a little chest fat, but there's muscle growing underneath. Just keep doing what you're doing.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Perfidy then why do my nips poke out of my t-shirts :/ I guess it means i need to work my upper chest more i guess.
Post 12 IP   flag post
ambitiongainer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

It takes time, you cant just start working out and expect to get a nice chest, just be consistent in the gym and eating and you make gains, i think you should do more Dumbbell chest workout, include incline bench press

and also your just 15 stick to 2800 calories and get some gains in strength before you think about bulking, personally if i was you i would just take making gains and staying lean
Post 13 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen it looks like you're just developing pecs dude, I'm nipping damn near constantly now on a bulk or if it's cold out. If I'm cutting my tits ate just in everyone's face, my nips take over everything. I'd say of you're making stay gains I don't see any reason to change anything up, I think it would be much more noticeable if you actually did have Gyno.
Post 14 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen My man there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with your chest. You just need to keep bulking in a calorie surplus (250~350 calories over maintenance) and fill out
Post 15 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen Dude I had to chime in even though everyone else has said the same thing. There is nothing wrong with your chest.

Quote:
@Perfidy then why do my nips poke out of my t-shirts :/ I guess it means i need to work my upper chest more i guess.

My nipples poke out of my shirts too. Everyone's nipples/chest are different, some just do and some don't haha. You shouldn't be self conscious about that, I doubt anyone gives a damn.
Post 16 IP   flag post
rklohe private msg quote post Address this user
I have to agree with what everyone else said. And you're on 15!!! I wish I was as serious about lifting as you were and tracked macros and stuff at your age. Just keep eating and lifting and you will fill out! Nobody cares about your nips bro. Just keep getting bigger, stronger, and HEALTHIER!
Post 17 IP   flag post
pandasashi private msg quote post Address this user
dude, ur 15. just live your life and lift heavy shit. don't worry about macros and all that shit. damn... just lift and eat and the rest will follow.
I swear this muscle movement/obsession is just making kids self conscious these days
Post 18 IP   flag post
Itsw0t????
Post 19 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
You don't have gyno. You have an under-developed chest. Give it time and it will fill out.

Let me know how the whole "upper chest" thing works out for you, too. -3X
Post 20 IP   flag post
340750 20 20
destitute