Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Progress PicsProgress UpdateTraining Programs

Pathetic to Aesthetic14715

NaturalBrawn private msg quote post Address this user
Total volume yesterday was down as I opened with that stomach turning challenge, but the DOMS in my quads today is already unreal!! I guess 41 reps of 205 will do that to a man lol...
Post 51 IP   flag post
lolssons private msg quote post Address this user
That looked insane
Post 52 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
great transformation dude, keep up the good work !
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolssons
That looked insane

It wasnt much fun! I will give it another go soon, as I have been trumped by 2 reps, so now im chasing 45 reps.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
great transformation dude, keep up the good work !

Thanks man, really concentrating on chipping away real slow - starting to seem some solid results this last week.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Many dont know my story of 2014 and it should shine a light on the motivation for this transformation.

March 2014 I injured my lower abs playing football, I couldn't walk, train, run even sleep without pain. Doctor said it would require surgery to release or attach (I had already zoned out) and a year off the weights.

March to June I put on 20 lbs of fat and started to lose significant muscle tissue, mentally I was very low. June 1st I ignored the doctors and started my research and found a few non surgical rehab protocols. July I was back in the gym and 12 weeks ago I started my assault on the fat man in the mirror. 12 weeks later my squats, bench are getting towards my best and I am now working on my deadlift again. Also ran my first mile and I'm hitting the stage next year.

You can lay there defeated or get up and be so good they can't ignore you (which I'm working up to ). The journey has begun.

Post 56 IP   flag post

Nothing major to report, down to 191lbs from 220lbs, keeping more size this time round, probs about 10lbs more to go

Ah well natty bodybuilding vid to spur us on

Post 57 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Sick cut man, looking awesome.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
your legs are lookin good son!
Post 59 IP   flag post
Thanks Beans, im taking the long and steady approach - its 14/15 weeks at the moment, probs going to be going for another 10weeks. 25 weeks in total...

Ah well Gains is harder lol
Post 60 IP   flag post
Zyzzst - Thanks, club no calves :P
Post 61 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
im the same way man, but my legs in general dont grow much, its probably from all the basketball in my life, it just stunted my growth with all those fat twitch fibers hahaha
Post 62 IP   flag post
After that vid it's got to be deadlifts today lol
Post 63 IP   flag post
https://www.facebook.com/naturalbrawnofficial/photos/a.319573491536578.1073741829.194414267385835/325977677562826/?type=1

Getting tighter, it slows down a fair bit but overall im pretty happy with the diet and the results this year. Still no cardio.

May include it if I stop getting leaner. For now, more pop tarts ooo rah!

#kissmymacros
Post 64 IP   flag post
Pics this am, flat no tan and in a long thin mirror, im not 7ft tall
Post 65 IP   flag post
imcca001 private msg quote post Address this user
upper body looks good
Post 66 IP   flag post
Thanks Man! Tightening up all the time!
Post 67 IP   flag post
@NaturalBrawn looking swoole!
Post 68 IP   flag post
Thanks @lolssons , keep watching this to keep the worlds best in mind - keeps me pushing, 2 years of growing and I'm doing a year of natural shows, hopefully get a ticket to the nationals. Think I'll be a middleweight, but I will have to be peeled!!!
Post 69 IP   flag post

Going to work on my biceps and calves over the next 2 years, see if I can get them up a bit.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Wow that video was intense as fuck! Best of luck regarding your goals. I myself also has to get my calves up a lot,hitting them every third day with a total of around 50ish reps each time seemes to be doing something to my calves at least.
Post 71 IP   flag post

Results do the talking

Setting macros for a slight defecit, probably about as useful as a chocolate tea pot in the winter but worth thinking about for those that are cutting or thinking about the new year.

It winds me up that people are charging up to $200 to produce people's macros and 90% of the time its just the BMR hacked up in %, 50 Carbs 25% Protein and 25% Fat for example. And then they add cardio alongside weight training and boom your in a deficit.

My approach above takes TDE & BMR into a consideration, based on weight training only, assumes you spend 45mins-1hr15 in the gym and produces your calories with a slight deficit which takes a high carb, moderate protein and low fat protocol. The goal is 1-2lbs of fat loss a week, no cardio with the aim of retaining as much LBM as possible.

50-100 people in now, it was designed for average gym go-ers but I have had feedback from people that compete and they have said they plugged in their numbers and it was very close if not bang on to the figures they were given by their coaches!!

I only employee this for 10 weeks normally but I have had people do it for longer and the results keep coming. When we look to grow, or less concerned with fat accumulation we up the fats which is optimal when prioritizing hypertrophy (this calculator is used when prioritizing losing body fat its very specific in that sense).

I hope this saves people money!
Post 72 IP   flag post
340621 72 22
destitute