Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsBody Fat EstimateProgress PicsTraining Programs

please estimate bf%14695

nbd23 private msg quote post Address this user
hi all

i have read through this forum for many months i finally deicded to sign up to learn more. i have read alot from ekknight firemansi

basically i dont know my bf% and i guess you would have a better idea please see pics and let me know i have been training for 6 years i train 6 days with a mixture of training from Dr Wilson who has a PHD does alot of artlices on bb

thank you for your time

Post 1 IP   flag post
Jophe private msg quote post Address this user
This isn't ment as aggressive as it sounds but if you've read alot of what the guys around here post you'd notice that the general opinion here is that BF% is a worthless number.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^ tend to agree.

Having said that, I'd say 6-7%. -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
apologies guys this was a rushed post i apperciate your comments and eknight as said i read alot about what you have said on macros and carbs etc so i will go with what you day as your a trusted member of this forum.

thank you for taking the time to view the post i thought i was around 10%?
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Those pics look sub 10% to me. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
fusionproducts private msg quote post Address this user
You look about 8-9%
Post 6 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@nbd23 Dude ur fockin ripped, i'd say 7-9%.. depends can't see the legs.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Method private msg quote post Address this user
As long as you're happy with the way you look nothing else matters. Just stay aesthetic, you might look worse at lower body fat percentages.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
8-9
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
@nbd23 What's with the watermark on the first pick, did you win some sort of competition?
Post 10 IP   flag post
teewhat private msg quote post Address this user
half natty lighting is strong
Post 11 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone for comments @beans 127 yes I just won a USN supplement company competition with that picture last week and they send you supplements etc
teewhat what do you mean by half natty as in do you think the photo is edited as im still learning the phrases I know people mention roids with that but I dont think thats what you mean?
firemansi thanks man and method your right ive just never found out so thought id ask
Post 12 IP   flag post
teewhat private msg quote post Address this user
half natty lighting.
when the lighting is coming from one side allowing your muscles to create bigger shadows, thus making you look bigger than you actually are haha
just trolling man hahaha
Post 13 IP   flag post
i see @teewhat cool i guess thanks @firemanSi @method thanks your right just found out that @ gets a direct reply to the poster i thinkadn @hammertime thanks so apologies for posting basically identical message thanks for all your time
Post 14 IP   flag post
@nbd23 Did they ask for your bf% when you entered?
Post 15 IP   flag post
nah man I just thought id ask you guys as seen people post on here before. ive also met Ryan Terry and Steve Cook this month so pretty cool month overall
Post 16 IP   flag post
Nice man. Hey, if you can win comps without knowing, then who gives a shiiiit.

Looking good dude, keep it up.
Post 17 IP   flag post
cheers @beans yeah it was pretty cool to get chosen from the entries. i was going to also ask basically there a video clip of ZYZZ where hes at a rave and basically loads of guys go upto him but no females its pretty funny, has this happened to any of you guys? as last week i was at a rave and simlar situation i lost count of the amount of guys giving me respect and coming up to talk to me, but the women would just talk point and stare but not approach my mates all who dont lift found it well funny as did i the irony of the whole thing.. any ladies on the forum want to elborate as to why possibly also please dont think im being arggoant excepting them to approach but could say hey instead of pointing and loudly talking about it
Post 18 IP   flag post
Trev182 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude your lean as fuck and just won a comp and your asking what bf you are?

Does it matter? Go by the mirror.
Post 19 IP   flag post
@trev182 your right man i just have never known you always hear people say if you can see abs you must be around 10% so i have always assumed im around 10%. and i do go by the mirror normally just wanted a general idea hence my first post being about it. and thanks for the compliment
Post 20 IP   flag post
340621 20 20
destitute