Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LegsSplit AdviceTraining Programs

Servicing the wheels14656

Fosta41 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys

I've been running Wendler 5-3-1 for 4 cycles now using the BBB template and I've loved it. I'm going to keep on using the 5-3-1 theory but I want to incorporate more of a bro split approach as hypertrohpy has always been my personal main goal.

However, the gym I go too is a strength and conditioning gym and as such doesn't have any machines. It has an abundance for free weights, squat racks and olympic platforms but only a leg press and hack squat machine.

So my question is - what exercises could you guys suggest for leg days? I'll obviously be doing squats but on most bro splits include leg curls and leg extensions that I can't do.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
There are variations of different movements that you can perform.. for quads, you can do lunges, split squats, front squats, step ups, etc. For a leg curl motion, you could do kneeling leg curls, or set yourself up on a GHR (assuming they have one). As far as posterior chain movements, you have countless you can do without a machine (deadlift variations, glute thrusters, etc).
Post 2 IP   flag post
Fosta41 private msg quote post Address this user
Cool, thanks man, much appreciated. They do have a GHR so I'll make some use of that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
340763 3 3
destitute