Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Assie321 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

My name is Ashraf and I am from Holland, last week I started the PHAT schedule. I have been lifting for about a year right now and am hoping to gain much more when I started I was 1.73 and 58 kg now I am THE same height but I weigh 70kg so I made Some Nice progress.

I am 19 years old, excuse me if my english is not great I am trying my best. If anyone had questions feel free to ask them!

Greetz
Post 1 IP   flag post
Konstantinov private msg quote post Address this user
Greetz! Where are your lifts at? Bench, deadlift, squat? What are your macros like? Welcome to the forum.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinov
Greetz! Where are your lifts at? Bench, deadlift, squat? What are your macros like? Welcome to the forum.

Thank you my lifts are Bench 5x5x 65kg Squat 5x5x 115 Deadlift 5x5x120. I count my macro's with MFP I take 2350 calories carbohydrates 270g protein 180g and fat 60g. I am upping my calories each week to get in my bulk.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
You could afford to move some more protein into carbs if you want... You only need ~155h at the most.

Welcome!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfidy
You could afford to move some more protein into carbs if you want... You only need ~155h at the most.

Welcome!

Thank you, Will look into your advise you think it Will promote more muscle growth?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
The main factors for muscle growth are a caloric surplus with progressive overload in the gym. I think you will feel / perform better with a bit more carbs.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfidy
The main factors for muscle growth are a caloric surplus with progressive overload in the gym. I think you will feel / perform better with a bit more carbs.

Thanks for THE advise Will look into that!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I have a little question About phat, I have a really tight lower back would it be helpful to swap the back Squat with front squat, only thing with that is I dont know if speedsets would go to well, another option would be to replace the barbell hack squat with frontsquats. What is your opinion on this?
Post 8 IP   flag post
cardinal private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assie321
I have a little question About phat, I have a really tight lower back would it be helpful to swap the back Squat with front squat, only thing with that is I dont know if speedsets would go to well, another option would be to replace the barbell hack squat with frontsquats. What is your opinion on this?

Sounds like a potential mobility issue. What do you do to warmup. Do you do anything in particular for hamstrings and lower back?
Post 9 IP   flag post
For warming up I Just cycle and star with Some warm up weight, for hamstrings I do romanian deadlifts and leg curls. I do not isolate my lower back but I have looked it up it seems like I have the Donald duck syndrome so my butt goes up and back and my belly sticks out.@cardinal
Post 10 IP   flag post
340762 10 10
destitute