Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.NewbieWTF

Post the worst/funniest advice you've gotten14583

THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
@IrishGymSheep I drink a litre a day purely for carbs and protien, a gallon however seems from too much

I've seen it done, personally I think it probably puts your digestive system under such stress that it isn't worth it.

Some people (lucky ones) have no issues digesting dairy. For me, I can only have so much before it's an issue.
Post 101 IP   flag post
stingray72 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
@stingray72 calling BS on that, since the calcium in milk is just about the poorest digestible calcium from food. -3X

Well it happened because I trust the source. But he was drinking a gallon a day.
Post 102 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
@IrishGymSheep I drink a litre a day purely for carbs and protien, a gallon however seems from too much

I've seen it done, personally I think it probably puts your digestive system under such stress that it isn't worth it.

Some people (lucky ones) have no issues digesting dairy. For me, I can only have so much before it's an issue.

Nobody is really like that in my opinion. I drank litres of milk a day and upwards of 600grams of cottage cheese and it never really effected me or so I thought but when I cut down on the dairy I noticed a big improvement across the board. If those calories are going to get you into a surplus and growing the pros can hide the cons. But I don't for a second believe anyone can consume massive amounts of dairy and not have negative effects.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray72
Quote:
@stingray72 calling BS on that, since the calcium in milk is just about the poorest digestible calcium from food. -3X

Well it happened because I trust the source. But he was drinking a gallon a day.

You trusting the source doesn't mean it happened. It means you trust it happened. So what happened the guy what was the medical diagnosis?
Post 104 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray72
Quote:

You trusting the source doesn't mean it happened. It means you trust it happened. So what happened the guy what was the medical diagnosis?

I thought it was something about calcium deposits but I honestly dont remember for sure.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Believe half of what you see and nothing you hear my friend.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Quote:
Believe half of what you see and nothing you hear my friend.

I appreciate the kind words.
Post 107 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
It is clinically possible, but the odds of it happening are highest to a female population over the age of 65, and even then they are astronomically low.

When I hear things like this, I juxtapose them against what science tells us. If it doesn't pass the smell test, I simply don't believe it. -3X
Post 108 IP   flag post
ezvmoneybeast private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzzst
I only came on here to discuss my experience and to let bucky know the dangers of what he is about to dab in. I didnt come here to argue with anyone about anything. I am about 8 months from when i last cycled and i am going to be completely natty for the rest of my life. I feel like i have a rightful place in explaining the dangers and experiences i have conjured from AAS because i actually did them. So with that said I am completely natty now, blood levels are finally back to perfect, no gyno, tons of motivation and im ready to dabble back in this forum again. So if anyone here every needs to talk or has questions about anything im always willing to answer.
were all the gains lost after quiting cycles
Post 109 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Zyzzst Please fill us in on what you ran, how long, and your experiences while on cycle and coming off. I'm very interested to hear and am sure others are as well.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
@Zyzzst I'm also interested in this. Cycle, dosages, time ran, pct protocol, and what was your diet like through the cycle and through pct?
Post 111 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
@wannabemuscular @Bucky

Alright so i got my hands on some 1-AD which if you know what that is, it basically coverts to straight 1-testosterone. I stacked it with Pstanzolol which is basically a weaker form of winstrol.

My cycle was run around 7 weeks i think, sorry its hard to remember because it was around 8 months ago.

So for the first two weeks i ran 1-AD at 200 mg and pstanz at 200 mg or 100mg, I was taking this with CEL cycle assist and organ shield. I did not use a aromatase inhibitor because i did not have any estrogen side effects during my cycle. After two weeks i upped 1-AD to 400 mg and 150mg for the prostanzolol. My timing for taking the pills was around 6 hours apart because that is the halflife time for these substances.

The last week i was on i tapered down to half the dose and began nolva or tamoxifen whatever you guys know it by haha at 40 mg for the first week and then tapered that down to 20 mg then 10 mg in the last four weeks. I also used test infusion to boost my natural test levels. My pct was around 6 weeks.

I probably left a couple things out and this is just a quick overview of what i did, sorry i cant remember much, the doses might have gotten higher or lower depending on certain weeks but im pretty sure this is what i stuck to.

MY diet was pretty good, i was bulking during this cycle, just eating everything in sight and didnt gain a ounce of fat. I didnt change my diet through pct i continued to eat around 4,000 calories to maintain the muscle i put on. i started at around 196 lbs and ended around 208. Bench went from 275 to 315, squat went from 295 to 340, deadlift went from 385 to 445
Post 112 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
@Zyzzst Your main problem is that with pro hormones, you have no idea what you're actually getting. The ingredients almost never follow what is stated on the label. I know most people wouldn't touch PH's unless they're on solid AAS.
Post 113 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
@zyzzst man. You're gonna come on here and complain about steroid side effects when you didn't even use real ones?
Post 114 IP   flag post
@Scotian "1-Androstenediol (1-AD) is an anabolic pro-steroid structurally related (but not identical) to 5-androstenediol. It is one of the many byproducts of the body's normal processing of steroid hormones. In the body 1-AD is converted into 1-Testosterone."

"P-Stanz is a Prostanozol clone, a non-alkylated pro-hormone/designer-steroid that is a variation of the anabolic steroid Stanozolol (aka Winstrol). At this time Competitive Edge Labs P-Stanz is the most readily available clone."

Took the original ones that came out many years ago, as you can see above, shooting up an taking orals are hardly different at all...yea injecting is a better method imo as well as yours obviously but a clone is a clone, it will convert to the same steroid you are injecting into your body it just takes a lot more oral drugs to do it due to the conversion rate.

Soooooooo i wasnt complaining about steroid side effects at all, i was giving my opinion on them?

@Perfidy I took pharmaceutical grade 1-AD, so im pretty sure i know what i got. And two, i took competitive labs pstanz which is a pretty good company and dont usually bullshit their ingredients and i got the real deal one not the new fake shit they came out with
Post 115 IP   flag post
I mean honestly what is real and fake when it comes to steroids? That always confused me....i mean i would say a fake steroid is like hghup and shit like that, not actually compounds that are prosteroid?

If it increases test past natural levels and has androgenic or anabolic effects, then it is a steroid haha
Post 116 IP   flag post
OlympusSculpted private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I mean honestly what is real and fake when it comes to steroids? That always confused me....i mean i would say a fake steroid is like hghup and shit like that, not actually compounds that are prosteroid?

If it increases test past natural levels and has androgenic or anabolic effects, then it is a steroid haha
why didn't you just do test prop and deca or dbol like everyone else does instead of the stuff that no one has heard of lol
Post 117 IP   flag post
@OlympusSculpted noone has heard of 1-AD and Pstanz?! hahaha those were some of the most popular steroids around 8 years ago before they were banned.....and i did them cuz they were free through a friend
Post 118 IP   flag post
Once again, let me state that i am not here to argue about steroids or to argue anyone in that manner. I said if anyone had questions i would answer them and i told you what i did. I dont care about anyones opinions on what i did or what i took. It happened and its the past.
Post 119 IP   flag post
OlympusSculpted private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@OlympusSculpted noone has heard of 1-AD and Pstanz?! hahaha those were some of the most popular steroids around 8 years ago before they were banned.....and i did them cuz they were free through a friend
the free part changes it haha
Post 120 IP   flag post
@OlympusSculpted It sat in my room for months and i couldnt decide if i wanted to or not, then i just decided to go through with it and i really dont regret it....the feeling is amazing on it, but ill never do it again
Post 121 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn I wish I could drink milk like that. After one glass my stomach expands so huge and I smell like rotten milk all day. Hahah. No wonder you're so swoll @wannabemusc
Post 122 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
@Zyzzst So you did an oral prohormone cycle only, but you're trying to warn me about AAS..

Quote:
I mean honestly what is real and fake when it comes to steroids? That always confused me....i mean i would say a fake steroid is like hghup and shit like that.

And then there was this.
Post 123 IP   flag post
rememberthis private msg quote post Address this user
A trainer came up to me once with the most serious look on his face and told me that Squatting would hurt my knees... Same dude told me that dead lifting hurts your back.

That must of been the worst. I'm pretty big mouthed but I kept it shut and just kept doing my shit.
Post 124 IP   flag post
340614 124 24
destitute