sicklatsbro private msg quote post Address this user
he just uses supplements for the rest of the day met rx shakes or bars
Post 51 IP   flag post
MyOwnEntity private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGymSheep
Swayz he eats one meal a day whatever he wants, a pizza 2 pizzas 2 or 3 sub sandwiches whatever he wants.
He's likely on something.

Wait what?!?! So he eats ONLY one meal every day??? Or is this crazy meal on top of his regular ones??

I heard this in one of his videos also. I doubt he eats a cheat meal, shakes and bars only. No way he is natty then. No way he meets his macronutrients per day.
Post 52 IP   flag post
he is sponsored by met rx so basically has access to copious amounts of supplements so i dont see why its not possible you could def do it that way have you every heard of the pulse feast?http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_pulse_feast&cr= check it out its supplements (diff than met rx but still) and then its one clean meal. LIke i said before i doubt he eats a cheat meal its usually clean so he can eat as much as he wants
Post 53 IP   flag post
*not one clean meal one window of time to eat my bad
Post 54 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Well K so one...Lettuce be cereal...He isnt huge BY ANY MEANS....Mostly just ripped...and judging by what he does in his workouts..aka alot of cardio in his weight lifting...He doesn't need to do anything but maintain! Which is rather easy!!! So meh I still dont think he is on anything...maybe Coke or Crack but nah he aint doing anabolics...
Post 55 IP   flag post

mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
I still dont think he is on anything...maybe Coke or Crack but nah he aint doing anabolics...

LOL so true
Post 56 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Was this interview linked already?

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/site/greg-plitt/

The interview confirms what IrishGymSheep said about his one meal per day diet.

I also found this interesting:

LT: How much time do you put in at the gym?

GP: I’m in there about an hour and a half; I do cardio separately at night. I run 15 to 20 miles a week, spaced over four days. I run outside, around 11 or 12 at night.

===

Damn that's a lot of cardio!
Post 57 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
doin phat and having wedneseday off i usually do cardio that day. with all the snow and bad weather here my only option is run on the road, probably slip on ice or get hit by a car slipping on ice.

fuck treadmills
Post 58 IP   flag post
WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
I'll prob just sign up to his site anyway. I'll just keep the thought that his natty seeing we don't know for sure
Post 59 IP   flag post
LittleDragon private msg quote post Address this user
Let me clear a few things up from what I've seen from his site.

He usually only eats one SOLID meal a day when his body actually gets hungry. He doesn't eat junk but rather a MOUND of food. The rest of the day is supplelemts ei protein shakes, aminos, bars, etc since they're convenient and makes it easy for him to hit is daily macros since he's so busy.

He says cheat meals are good if you're still trying to lose weight. From memory he hasn't said anything about scheduling cheat meals himself but he'll eat junk if he's hungry and there's nothing else around for him to eat. This doesn't bother him though since he knows exactly what is required for him to remain in photoshoot condition.

He's only maintaining and not looking to change his physique.

He also goes on in one of his video blogs that if you've ever gotten all 8 abdominals showing you're likely to to be 100% in tune with YOUR body. This means you understand the balance of weight training, cardio training, rest and nutrition required to get to photoshoot condition. (Refer to point about cheat meals)
This is where he is after so many years of trial and error and after paying attention to his body. This is what works for him and he never tells you to do the same.

I'm sure that he's natural. Another point that the makes about steriods is that if you don't believe that you can get their without using steriods how are you supposed to make the hard sacrifices every day?
How are you supposed to -
make it to the gym every day
give up your favourite foods and chew on dry tasteless chicken breast and leaves every day
give up going out on the town and getting drunk with your mates
wake up at 5am and go running in the rain, do push ups in the mud

How are you supposed to make these hard choices every day (and stay away from steriods) when in the back of your mind you're thinking "this isn't going to work if I don't use steriods"???
Post 60 IP   flag post
Little Buddha ^^ so wise
Post 61 IP   flag post
Ankie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew
Was this interview linked already?

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/site/greg-plitt/

The interview confirms what IrishGymSheep said about his one meal per day diet.

I also found this interesting:

LT: How much time do you put in at the gym?

GP: I’m in there about an hour and a half; I do cardio separately at night. I run 15 to 20 miles a week, spaced over four days. I run outside, around 11 or 12 at night.

===

Damn that's a lot of cardio!

I just read the interview, its funny he even says he would probably look better if he ate better...

BUT, I don't recall where I read it. but I read an artile on a study done between two groups. One group ate mulitiple meals throughout the day taking in their required calorie requirement and the other group took in their entire daily calorie requirement in one meal. The results of the study came back... They couldn't find a metabolic difference between the two. No one got gained extra weight and no one lost extra weight.

So... Interesting thoery.... Maybe one day down the road I will test it out.
Post 62 IP   flag post
just signed up to his site.. sickest cunt out!
Post 63 IP   flag post
340737 63 13
destitute