Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Greg PlittPHATTraining Programs

greg plitt1446

WaxyLizard private msg quote post Address this user
just looked him up because i hear his name so often on here.. such a sick cunt. too bad he charges if you want to be a member of his site.

whats everyone think of his training method of one muscle group per day?
Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Eh, not sure what to think.

He has access to stuff we never will. Is he 100% natural?

Great physique though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
hes great inspiration, i lieke his attitude, reminds me of myself
Post 3 IP   flag post
what stuff? haha. well i cant find a single page that says that he is a user.. but it wouldnt surprise me if he did use in the past.

I think training a muscle a day would be awesome as it would allow max output by all muscles. He also has no planned day or days off because he gets sufficiant resting.

The downfall of training one per day is that you cant really train anything twice so it would be shitty for strength gains would it not? otherwise it would be sweet!

Yeah his got it all figured out. looks at shit in a similar way to me.
Post 4 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
I typically do one muscle group per day so I can just wreck myself. It's aesthetics vs athleticism. However, one should strive for the perfect balance between the two. Like I know skinny guys who can only do 4 non-weighted hanging leg raises with nice abs. They just naturally have abs. It's all about balance. Body building by definition is aesthetically driven though.
Post 5 IP   flag post
LittleDragon private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a member of his site. Best $100USD I've put towards my fitness journey.

I used his training method last year and his motivational talks helped me diet and keep my goals in focus.

He talks about steroids very negatively so by going from that I'd say he's natural. Yeah yeah...I know what you're thinking "he's probably just talking shit".
If you see the way he speaks I think you'd agree he's not a shit talker. He believes what he says 100%.

He trains the way he trains cause he's at maintenance level. He's not looking to change his physique any more. He's landing a cover every month so why change?
Post 6 IP   flag post
^ the guys a champion, love his videos(the free ones) lol,

the guy also bangs chicks left and right! even jailbait so im miring
Post 7 IP   flag post
G3NGHIS private msg quote post Address this user
He is also an Army vet so he has that military discipline. There is a great video on this site of him talking about working out while being injured.
Post 8 IP   flag post
sicklatsbro private msg quote post Address this user
I have been a member of his site for over a year now and honestly man totally worth it! His routine is insane and he has videos for a bunch of diff. workouts besides just single body parts, for example he has strongman days, he has upper body, a boxing workout etc.. PLus all the pre workout motivation you need is too watch one of his many vid blogs and your ready to kick ass. He also goes into detail about every aspect of training from actual training to nutrition to motivation to supplementation total package right there. also would like to throw in a big NO HOMO because greg plitt is pretty much my role model....again NO HOMO mirin hard
Post 9 IP   flag post
I saw that video genghis. The sawed off some of his fingers doing home renovations and kept training while his fingers were being held together with wires, stitches and bandages.
Farrrrrrrrrking mad cunt!
Post 10 IP   flag post
also another positive of doing one per day is that you can seriously do every rep with 100% form seeing that you have not pre worked that muscle group to failure. i usually find that the second group of the day gets a shitty workout.

does anyone know his lifts? the mains that is
Post 11 IP   flag post
^ definitly, graduate of West Point, Army ranger, the guys a champion!!

i train being injured! yehhh!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
how much did you pay for 1 year?
Post 13 IP   flag post
He trains at ridiculously high volume for example his chest day would be somethin like flat barbell press supersetted with flat db press, then decline press, then like 4 cable fly variations, then db pull overs, then bench press machine where he would do an elevator set then burnout doing clap push ups or somethin dudes a beast. haha it cost like 100 bucks my man
Post 14 IP   flag post
$100USD for 12 months
Post 15 IP   flag post
but you can do it monthly so its 9.95 a month so just try a month out see if you like it
Post 16 IP   flag post
hmmm sweet, ill prob do it. how old is he? also have you tried his routine and got any results?
Post 17 IP   flag post
idk for sure how old he is you might have to google it hes prob like early 30s but idk for sure. I have incorporated his workouts into my plans before but have not followed his exact plan (which is no rest dayys) i would say that his workouts are awesome if you are looking for hypertrophy and maybe even if you are cutting because they burn way too many calories for a bulk, and for strength they r pretty much useless but then again greg plitt isnt a powerlifter so makes sense. As far as my experience i went from 180 at 16% bodyfat to about 165 10% bodyfat while doing some of his workouts (and my nutrition was sub par). So if you are looking to get shredded man and your nutrition is in line these workouts are awesome and you will def see results as long as you push yourself. When i get back to college in 4 days i plan to follow his training split exactly so ill keep ya [posted on results but you wont be dissapointed
Post 18 IP   flag post
What I was able to do in 4 months after joining his site.

Post 19 IP   flag post
hmmm yeah sounds good, i would followm it now but my fucking bench press is still like a 12 year old girls. i go up in everything else but the bench!!

once i get my bench to around 80-90 kgs, my deadlift to 150, squat to 130 i will def give it a shot.
Post 20 IP   flag post
thats awesome dragon good work mann!! stats?

Waxy yea dude thats cool I would still reccomend the site because you can always incorporate some of his training principles without following an exact program its all about finding what works for ya
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyLizard
hmmm yeah sounds good, i would followm it now but my fucking bench press is still like a 12 year old girls. i go up in everything else but the bench!!

once i get my bench to around 80-90 kgs, my deadlift to 150, squat to 130 i will def give it a shot.

Any idea why your bench isn't progressing? Do you feel your tri's fail first?

I actually trained my rotator cuffs and my bench went up!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklatsbro
thats awesome dragon good work mann!! stats?

Waxy yea dude thats cool I would still reccomend the site because you can always incorporate some of his training principles without following an exact program its all about finding what works for ya

I was around 66-67kg in the second shot. I'm only 5'7" tall.

I don't train for strength either. I'm happy to train with smaller weights but my form is good and I've been injury free after 4 years of weight lifting. I get the occasional stiffness here and there and will get a deep tissue massage.

Having said that, I'm planning to give Layne Nortons PHAT routine a shot so I'll have to work on strength. Very excited to get into the PHAT routine. Just came off 2 weeks holiday and just working my body back into the routine again. Once my muscles are back in "season" I'll start PHAT
Post 23 IP   flag post
not sure man, my tris are beast cause i bench pressed with a real close grip when i first started.. like i close grip bench like 60kgs kgs, not sure if thats maxing out but yeah i do that for 10-15 reps.

i got my bench up to like 80 at once stage but then ive gone back to like 65? its fucked.

deadlift- 120kgs
squat-90kgs
shoulder press- 30kg db each side
bench- 65kgs, 30kgs db also
Post 24 IP   flag post
yeah dragon you look sick, ripped az
Post 25 IP   flag post
thats not bad at all. Thats cool to see to I am 5'10 and right now around 165lbs (idk what kg that is) and I love lifting heavy but ive noticed that when doing workouts like greg plitts my muscles still ache like a lifted heavy but joints dont feel like sandpaper hahah its def a nice feeling.

@waxy how much are you eating man and what are your goals (cut bulk strength) because most of the time when there is a problem in the weight room there tends to be a problem in the kitchen (at least in my experience haha)
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
not sure man, my tris are beast cause i bench pressed with a real close grip when i first started.. like i close grip bench like 60kgs kgs, not sure if thats maxing out but yeah i do that for 10-15 reps.

i got my bench up to like 80 at once stage but then ive gone back to like 65? its fucked.

deadlift- 120kgs
squat-90kgs
shoulder press- 30kg db each side
bench- 65kgs, 30kgs db also

Keep trying different things bro. I RARELY touch barbell bench. I love using dumbbells!

Quote:
yeah dragon you look sick, ripped az

Thanks bro! But I'm not that ripped anymore. I've gained a few kilos since but working it off again
Post 27 IP   flag post
diets pretty good i think..

meal 1- half cup of oats, berries, banana, milk, whey, almonds

meal 2- oats, berries, cellery, broc, olive oil, milk, egg whites,

meal 3- avo, cottage cheese, peanut butter, whole grain bread

meal 4- chicken, pasta, whey, milk

meal 5- steak, cabbage, broc and cellery
Post 28 IP   flag post
to maintain i need 3000cal to gain i need 3500cals. im etting around 3500
Post 29 IP   flag post