Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Motivation

Are you eating enough?14392

golagola private msg quote post Address this user
@eknight

wow i didnt know i am so important to u, u still keep talking about me i can say for sure that these 2 day u all thought only about me it s funny and it's show me u dont have a life srs .

@SOLARSUPLEX
i understand every word and every sentence man .

@Dexdbest

yes my english isnt good so much, sometime i dont understand eknight as good but he think i argue with him,
i thought he is a big boy but as i see now he kidding on me wth his friend like a man in a school no better than chldren in their 15 years old .
and yes at first i was tried to make a joke by calling man who eat too much fats , it is just a joke ,
but than eknight start to tell me i am a ugly and shouldnt talk like that.... and i cant say someone is fat.... nvm

@_RudeCrew

all your friends keep telling u stop making a joke from me and from u by stopping this thread !! and stop kidding on someone who hardly know english and hardly can defend as good as u do ,
it's like to throw a stone on a cat who even hardly can defend and attack back ,

really u al should shame on u i hope your kids dont behave lke u .

ok alll i have nothing to say anymore really stop post here and go get your life back....
Post 76 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev182
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev182
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RudeCrew
@Trev182 we aren't allowed to defend ourselves when someone starts talking shit?

Dude, its the internet, if your going your going to spend your time defending yourself against everyone who speaks shit about you on the internet, your going to lead a very long sad life.

Golagola is a troll, simple.

Leave him to ruin proven programmes and train loads of people in his garage for $40 an hour with very little knowledge on training and nutrition.

Loads of people have tried to help him, myself included, but some people just cant be helped.

I was fucking with you dude. Ive been trolling this whole time So dont worry about me, im not living a "sad life" I am actually quite enjoying my saturday other than the fact that my ipod just broke lol

Yeh i know man, its all good!

Just dont want you locking yourself in a room and destroying trolls all the time haba

I remember that thread about the home gym. #TalkShitGetBricked >Talk shit get hit
Post 77 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
u guuis r a buncha stooped fuks
Post 78 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
@the1 hay guy! Fuk u bro! U dnt know me!
Post 79 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
What is golagola is actually Ethan7X = MindBLOWN
Post 80 IP   flag post

Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by golagola
@eknight

wow i didnt know i am so important to u, u still keep talking about me i can say for sure that these 2 day u all thought only about me it s funny and it's show me u dont have a life srs .

@SOLARSUPLEX
i understand every word and every sentence man .

@Dexdbest

yes my english isnt good so much, sometime i dont understand eknight as good but he think i argue with him,
i thought he is a big boy but as i see now he kidding on me wth his friend like a man in a school no better than chldren in their 15 years old .
and yes at first i was tried to make a joke by calling man who eat too much fats , it is just a joke ,
but than eknight start to tell me i am a ugly and shouldnt talk like that.... and i cant say someone is fat.... nvm

@_RudeCrew

all your friends keep telling u stop making a joke from me and from u by stopping this thread !! and stop kidding on someone who hardly know english and hardly can defend as good as u do ,
it's like to throw a stone on a cat who even hardly can defend and attack back ,

really u al should shame on u i hope your kids dont behave lke u .

ok alll i have nothing to say anymore really stop post here and go get your life back....

eknight was not attackin you... this is just a misunderstanding
dont be in such a rush to start a fight.
Post 81 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@Rawn I wonder how many people on here actually remember him, I can only think of a handful of people that were on here at that time and that still are now
Post 82 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
solarplexus..... the english was confusing for me. the english is definitely the problem.... does that google translate thing work
Post 83 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
@Rawn I wonder how many people on here actually remember him, I can only think of a handful of people that were on here at that time and that still are now

Indeed. Like the rangers of the dunedain. There are so few of us left now
Post 84 IP   flag post
ajones46 private msg quote post Address this user
Nobody here eats enough. It's science.
Post 85 IP   flag post
ShreddedFz7 private msg quote post Address this user
I lost my apetite hehe...
Post 86 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn
What is golagola is actually Ethan7X = MindBLOWN

Ethan was more entertaining by miles.
Post 87 IP   flag post
stingray72 private msg quote post Address this user
Had to semi force feed my body another meal since I was in a deficit today and the previous 2 days. A 30 gram serving of almonds and a can of tuna plain on 2 slices of liter 35 wheat bread. I have to admit though I like eating 4 meals a day instead of just 3 haha. (I had a good workout today so it inspired me)
Post 88 IP   flag post
340762 88 13
destitute