Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLProtein ShakesSupplements

Gainz brah14139

oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Taking a poll, which tastes better: ON Gold Standard 100% Whey in Chocolate Peanut Butter or Extreme Milk Chocolate?

The only flavor I've tried is Double Rich Chocolate, and I'm sick of it. I like a sweeter taster. So I always add pb and blend it with a banana, water, and ice.

and don't tell me to try fuckin Dymatize. I want to be cool like Steve Cook and drink ON brotein :p
Post 1 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Only flavor i have is Double Rich Chocolate. lol. I hear Cookies n cream is good but doesn't sound that good. Never had any of the other whey's but i wish i did :/
I mix the whey and Milk
Post 2 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
Personally; Cookies & Cream or Vanilla...put it in a mixer with 2-3 scoops of Cookies & Cream icecream...das how you protein.

I'd go for the chocolate peanut butter, or buy a smaller sample of those flavours before you stock up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
+1 for double rich choco
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanair
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey in Chocolate Peanut Butter or Extreme Milk Chocolate?

That being said I hate anything that's peanut butter flavored other than peanut butter so I'm a bit bias

Honestly Double rich chocolate and Extreme milk chocolate don't have much of a difference in taste - Both taste great if you heat up/boil 8oz of water and mix with it, makes it taste like hot chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
I hear Cookies n cream is good but ITS ACTUALLY MADE BY THE DEVIL.

ftfy
Shit makes me want to barf

Mocha Cappucino is my absolute favorite though, goes great with milk, water, coffee & smoothies
Post 5 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
@oceanair I found that after a month or so, I was really sick of the artificial peanut butter taste. Blah.

Chocolate is always great though.
Post 6 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Rocky road alllll daaaay baaayyybeeee
Post 7 IP   flag post
well i'm officially confused now with all the mixed comments lol. thanks guys. i think i'll skip the extreme milk chocolate since it tastes similar to double rich chocolate. i'm now deciding between chocolate peanut butter and mocha cappuccino, now that i know it's good. i was wondering about that one too. it sounds delish. i've had chocolate peanut butter muscle milk light and loved it. i love anything chocolate peanut butter. only thing stopping me is this flavor is only available in 3.3lbs or whatever on bb.com. but i might get it anyway. or the mocha. we'll see lol. also, they don't have trial sizes in ON whey unfortunately.

thanks again.
Post 8 IP   flag post
teewhat private msg quote post Address this user
vanilla never gets old!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
TyrannosaurusFlex private msg quote post Address this user
ON Platinum Turbo Choc all the wayyyyyy!
Post 10 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
on protein tastes like shit.. why dont you want to drink dymatize which tastes way better and has about the same macro profile

if you are going for taste sacrifice 3-4g of fat and 10g carbs and use syntha 6

syntha 6 is the best tasting protein on the market hands down any flavor.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@jja0016 Steve cook doesn't use syntha...so why should ocean?!?!? :P
Post 12 IP   flag post
T1no1 private msg quote post Address this user
ain't nobody got money for gold standard whey

cookies and cream flavor all the wheyyyyy on a dailyyyy
Post 13 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jja0016
on protein tastes like shit.. why dont you want to drink dymatize which tastes way better and has about the same macro profile

if you are going for taste sacrifice 3-4g of fat and 10g carbs and use syntha 6

syntha 6 is the best tasting protein on the market hands down any flavor.

I mix my whey with Syntha 6. That's all I got. -3X
Post 14 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
Don't you just wish Costco or sans club just had a whey section where you could try any whey or product? Test samples.
I only mix my protein with milk because I want stronger bones and I'm pretty young and need the calcium
Post 15 IP   flag post
@TimmothyGen my costco had a C4 sample table....made no sense to me why they would sample pre workout over the abundance of protein they had.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Johanna private msg quote post Address this user
I like the vanilla and mix in chocolate vitamin powder
Post 17 IP   flag post
databas1c private msg quote post Address this user
I usually have plain chocolate and mix things into it. Usually it will be banana, PB2, or some mint extract. In the past I used to toss in a shot of espresso.
Post 18 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I'd go with Dyma .. , oh forget it.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by teewhat
vanilla never gets old!!

no me gusta vanilla whey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrannosaurusFlex
ON Platinum Turbo Choc all the wayyyyyy!

sounds good, but i don't want hydrowhey.

@jja0016 i've never had dymatize. i've stuck with the vitamin shoppe brand and now i'm on ON. i had muscle milk light, but i ain't bout that life anymore. i just want ON dude. I like the macronutrient profile and I feel like it is one of the better quality whey proteins on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine0seven
@jja0016 Steve cook doesn't use syntha...so why should ocean?!?!? :P

Exactly, that too. But Syntha sounds delicious, but like way more fattening. I'm trying to cut weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1no1
ain't nobody got money for gold standard whey

cookies and cream flavor all the wheyyyyy on a dailyyyy

not too keen on that flavor.

@eknight you mix whey with syntha whey? so whey and whey? lol or didn't you mean casein with syntha whey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
Don't you just wish Costco or sans club just had a whey section where you could try any whey or product? Test samples.
I only mix my protein with milk because I want stronger bones and I'm pretty young and need the calcium

that'd be nice. i don't buy protein from either place. my bro gets his protein from sam's club. these rtd chocolate protein shakes. and also a big ass bag of chocolate whey. he says it's good. but i'm a bit skeptical about protein from sam's club.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by databas1c
I usually have plain chocolate and mix things into it. Usually it will be banana, PB2, or some mint extract. In the past I used to toss in a shot of espresso.

ya thats what I'm doing now, but I'm sick of plain chocolate. i want something more enticing to my palate lol. so either chocolate pb or mocha cappuccino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemuscular
I'd go with Dyma .. , oh forget it.

not today. maybe one day.

thanks everyone for your feedback.
Post 21 IP   flag post
alright yall, i jumped the gun and ordered the mocha cappuccino. wanted to try something different. plus, it got great reviews.

@Frostshock if it ends up tasting horrible, i'm blaming you :p

jk
Post 22 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
@oceanair lol if you love mocha cappuccinos, you'll love it!

If you hate it you can always send a poisoned tub to me, I'll still use it - My liver can fend off any toxins you may send my way as repentance
Post 23 IP   flag post
@Frostshock if i hate it, i'll send you some fuckin dymatize that all these fools are raving about :p

p.s. yes i love mocha and cappuccinos
Post 24 IP   flag post
teewhat private msg quote post Address this user
CBF with expensive proteins anymore.. serously just bought 6kg of cheap vanilla WPI/WPC for $105...

... take that Steve Cook
Post 25 IP   flag post
340614 25 25
destitute