Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

Something interesting at work today...13867

Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
I work at costco, and today they were sampling c4, to anyone...i saw kids as young as 2-3, and seniors taking it. The sampler was telling them it was "like an energy drink thingy" So am i retarded for thinking this shouldnt be happening? Or that people sampling c4 should actually know wtf it does?
Post 1 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
Hahaha!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
The fuck, seriously? Hahaha that has to be some sort of prank or something. I would HATE to be a mother of 3 kids that just took a shot of fucking c4.

"MOOOOM!!! MY ENTIRE BODY IS ITCHING!!! I HAVE SO MUCH POWERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post 3 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Kids seeing sounds and shit
Post 4 IP   flag post
Zyzzst private msg quote post Address this user
fuck it man let them cause someone to have heart failure and get sued like crazy shit i should have went there took some and then went home and od'd on mine and then blamed it on them hahaha
Post 5 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Same thing here at my Costco!!!!! I tried a sample to see how much C4 they put in it and from my experience they highly dilute it with water
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Costco trying to create some super soldier children
Post 7 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@Kansas___Boyyyyy FUCK ME. 2 or 3yr olds consuming 160mg of caffeine... God love there idiot parents for letting that happen. I'd say they will be PEALING the kids of the roof or in the car chasing them down the Freeway bout half hour later.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hamer93 private msg quote post Address this user
Surely if it was a sample it wasn't a pure scoop?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Scotian private msg quote post Address this user
Lol they probably mixed one scoop with 12oz water and split them up into 1oz shots.
Post 10 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
Costco selling MusclePharm Cookies and Cream protein...in Canada, cheaper than bb.com and way cheaper than popeyes.

Love Costco <3
Post 11 IP   flag post
i am unsure of the mixture. It was being poured into 1.5 oz dixies from a pitcher. so really hoping they didnt just dump a whole tub in there...
Post 12 IP   flag post
and yes they have some good prices on supps. I believe 2, 30 serving containers of c4 is 38$ not on sale.
Post 13 IP   flag post
James private msg quote post Address this user
I vote you should have offered to mix that c4 with redbull and see how the parents would react when they have young children on c4+redbull at home..
Post 14 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian
Lol they probably mixed one scoop with 12oz water and split them up into 1oz shots.

^thats how they do it at my costco
Post 15 IP   flag post
340617 15 15
destitute