Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATSplit Advice

HELP GETTING PHAT13486

juanf122388 private msg quote post Address this user
So i want to start a new routine i want to go phat and see what kind of results it gives me am done with my mind made up workouts i need help with a phat routine i have looked into ortons phat workout routine and the bad thing i cant do pull ups yup it pisses me off but am really willing to work hard am done with my twisted extra volume GVT training am asking for help please
Post 1 IP   flag post
teewhat private msg quote post Address this user
Firsly you could start by adding punctuation into your sentences. making it much easier to read and understand what you're on about, and people will actually read it, take it seriously and reply.

Secondly, dont take pullups out the routine, they are in there for a reason and that reason being they are one of the best upper body movements you can perform. use an assisted pull up machine or use an exercice band looped through your foot to assist with the pullup. doing rack chins correctly will also help to build pull up strength.

Ive ran PHAT a few times and loved it.. any questions dont hesitate to ask
Post 2 IP   flag post
ajm87 private msg quote post Address this user
That PHAT write-up on this site is just a basic summary of the SYSTEM. You can easily swap out pull ups for rack chins, barbell rows, lat pulldowns, dumbbell rows, etc.
Post 3 IP   flag post
juanf122388 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry about the punctuation, i'm on my phone, so it's kind of hard to punctuate correctly.

As far as the program goes I think I shall give it a shot as to how it's written by the doctor matte
Post 4 IP   flag post
ajm87 private msg quote post Address this user
i have the ACTUAL program, not the small write up for the site. I know how the REAL program is written.
Post 5 IP   flag post
340621 5 5
destitute