Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
NewbieSplit AdviceTraining Programs

Looking for a routine13431

aesthet1x private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, I know there's no perfect routine, I kno you have to do what works great for you. But as a beginner (been lifting for a year or so), I just wanted to ask you bout suggestions, due to the fact that I'm reading a lot of information and it kinda confuses me. I'm starting a bulk and I need a workout routine. Last 2 month i've been running this 'The muscle building routine' and at some points my shoulders wouldn't resist it, maybe too many push exercises I don't know. I have decent back and chest, but my arms are thin as f¨Çk. Need to work on my shoulders and arms so that's it , I'm not looking for exercises, I need suggestions and advice bout what can I do. thanks m8s
Post 1 IP   flag post
Perfidy private msg quote post Address this user
I would go with a proven program.. Starting Strength or 5x5 is always a great start. Many on this forum have had and are having great results with it. Just know that even with a good program, gaining mass has to do with being in a caloric surplus. You're going to have to assess your diet.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jezza_91 private msg quote post Address this user
Phat workout is great I saw mountains being moved with that one, 5x5s are like amazing to.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@xPerfidy @Jezza_91 thanks, I saw a lot of people here running phat or 5x5 but I guess I'll start with 5x5 for some strenght, am I right? Is there a guide-thread bout it?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frostshock private msg quote post Address this user
Google Strong Lifts 5x5's or Ice Cream Fitness 5x5's. I like those two the most, but there's tons more with very minor variations. Everything focuses on progressive overload which I think is a GREAT mindset to instill into a beginner, as well as perfecting the form of the big 3.

Honestly man just work the rest of your body as hard as possible and let your accessory sets do their work, arms/shoulders will catch up so long as you're being consistent.
Post 5 IP   flag post
thank u frostshock, thank u guys, i'll give it a try
Post 6 IP   flag post
340738 6 6
destitute